Truth from TheMarvelDragonGirl

A ring noise was heard from the computer. Hiccup sat down and opened the V-Mail.

Hiccup: Looks like we got a truth guys.

Heather: Rats...I mean uh-Great!

Astrid looked at Heather and shook her head.

Astrid: You dummy. So what's it say Hiccup?

Hiccup: It says," "Ok this is more of an ask I guess. What do you guys think of the ships that involve y'all? I.e. Hiccstrid, Heathcup, merstid, Heatheret, Mericcup etc. and what are your OTPs?" It's from someone named TheMarvelDragonGirl.

Heather: Well personally I'd like it better if my ship was with someone I actually met. Who's this Eret guy people keep shipping me with?

Hiccup: Well,I think that all of these merstrid, heathstrid, or any other ships are just weird. We're vikings and they're not. Plus you pointed out that some of us don't even know these guys.

Heather: Exactly. And by the way I love shipping Heathstrid.

Heather winked at Astrid. Hiccup and Astrid laughed.

Hiccup: What about you Astrid?

Astrid grabbed her battle axe and a coconut. She placed the coconut on the table.

Astrid: This...is what I think of any other ships that don't involved Hiccup and me or Heather and me.

Astrid raised her battle axe and chopped the coconut in half breaking the table under it in half too.

Astrid: Any questions? Concerns? Thoughts?

Heather: Well you handled that axe beautiful girlfriend.

Hiccup: Where'd you get the coconut?

Astrid: Thanks and I got it from my stash of coconuts. I LOVE coconut milk.

Suddenly another ring was heard from the computer.

Heather: What's it say?

Next Chapter...