ALOT OF DARES and a Truth (Part 2/3)

Heather: Well... First things first. What is the name of us 3 as a triple couple?

Hiccup: Well I'm the only guy in this relationship so I think it's fair that my first initials should be first.

Heather turned to Astrid.

Heather: We should save the BEST for last so it's only fair that Astrid's last initials should I go last since she's the best girl here.

Astrid was touched by Heather's kind words. She spanked Heather's ass playfully and giggled seductively.

Heather: Awwwwww...How sweet. I love you cutie booty.~♡

Astrid: I love you too,Hot Stuff.

Hiccup: Any ideas on our triple couple name guys?

The trio looked at each other. Then they all looked up and spoke at the same time.

Hiccup/Heather/Astrid: Hicceathstrid.

Astrid: Great! Now that that's over with...

Astrid grabbed an Astrid dummy.

Snotlout: Time for me to kiss Snotlout on the lips.

Hiccup: But...the dare is f-

Astrid: The dare is for me to kiss the REAL Snotlout. They NEVER said anything about it ME having to be real. Oh and by the way,to the person who dared Hiccup and me to have sex until I get pregnant...It's already been done a LONG time ago. Heh-heh...

Hiccup: You've got that right cutie booty.

The couple winked at each other. Then the trio went off with the Astrid dummy in search of Snotlout. When they found him they carefully stood in the way of the Astrid dummy.

Astrid: Oh Snotlout!

Snotlout: What?

Astrid: Do me a favor and kiss me like a REAL viking should!

Snotlout's eyes opened widely as he ran towards Astrid.

Snotlout: WITH PLEASURE!!!!!!!

As Snotlout puckered his lips and leaned in for the kiss Astrid quickly got out of the way and Snotlout's lips had made contact with the Astrid Dummy. Snotlout opened his eyes and was a little infuriated.

Snotlout: HEY!!!!!!!

Astrid: Oops. Better luck next century.

The trio ran back to their place as they wondered what ask to do next. When they got home they had started to search for creepypastas.

Hiccup: Hmmm...Which one sounds good?

Astrid: Jeff the Killer?

Heather: The Rake?

Hiccup: Masky & Hoody?

Hicc/eath/strid: Slenderman?

Hiccup: Slenderman it is. Then we'll look at the others.

45 mins. later.....

The trio were huddled together in a corner hugging & shivering in fear.

Hicc/eath/strid: FIND A HAPPY PLACE!!!FIND A HAPPY PLACE!!!FIND A HAPPY PLACE!!!

After another 30 minutes passed by the trio had gotten over their fear of the creepypastas and had moved on to the next dare.

Hiccup: Ok...So...How do we meet our future selves?

Astrid: There's a website that takes a picture of you and predicts what you'd look like in a decade from now.

Heather: Great. Let's get aging.

Hiccup was on the computer looking for the website and managed to find it.

Hiccup: OK who's up first?

30 mins. later.....

The computer was completely destroyed by the likes of Astrid's battle axe.

Hiccup: Did you have to chop the computer into bits?

Astrid: HEY I AM NOT GONNA BE LOOKING THAT old from now!!!!!!!

Heather: Of course you won't sweetheart,but now how are we gonna respond to out truths and dares?

Hiccup: Oh don't worry. I have a backup laptop.

Astrid: Good...

Heather: Good indeed baby...

Heather had begun to fondle Astrid's breasts. Astrid blushed as she clearly enjoyed it.

Astrid: Oooooh...Heather not while the readers are reading.

Hiccup: Actually all that's left are sexual dares. So she can do it. In fact one of the dares is for you two to kiss so wildly you girls end up half naked.

Heather: Great...Cause it's about to get hot in here...Heh-heh...

Astrid: Heather you dirty viking...Mmmmmmm...Let's make out...

To Be Continued...

WARNING: ALOT OF DARES AND A TRUTH (PART 3/3) will have some mature contents and sex. It should not be read by people who are uncomfortable reading about sex. Readers discretion is advised.