Sexual Dares (Part 3/3)

WARNING: Sexual Dares (Part 3/3) will have some mature contents and sex. It should not be read by people who are uncomfortable reading about sex. Readers discretion is advised.

Both girls got down on their knees as they started to discuss who would go first.

Hiccup: Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold everything, Blowjob Cont-

Astrid: ME FIRST!!!!!!!

Before Hiccup could finish his sentence an eager Astrid quickly pulled down Hiccup's pants and shoved his cock WAY, WAY, WAY deep into her wet, warm, thoat. Astrid started to move back and forth onto Hiccup's cock with her mouth as she cupped and gently rubbed his "sack". Hiccup couldn't speak as this was by far Astrid's best blowjob she had ever given him. Heather looked on in disbelief as Astrid moved on from sucking to deep throating all of Hiccup's cock including his sack while not choking on it. For the first time Hiccup's eyes rolled to the back of his head, but of course he had his eyes closed so the girls didn't see it. Heather's mouth dropped open as Astrid then proceeded to jerk off Hiccup's cock while most of it was in her mouth. Within seconds Hiccup's cum came out faster than ever and sent down Astrid's throat where she swallowed it all, cleaned up his cock, cleaned up his tip, and all while not chocking on it. Finally Astrid pulled Hiccup's saliva covered,but still clean cock out of her throat and wiped her mouth like nothing happened. Astrid fluttered her eyes at Hiccup who couldn't stop twitching from Astrid's incredibly amazing deep throat.

Astrid: How was that Hiccup?

Hiccup: Gamph-filacoptacla...

Astrid giggled as she got up and kissed Hiccup's cheek. She turned to Heather, who still had her mouth wide open, and fluttered her eyes seductively at her.

Astrid: Beat that baby girl, and you're getting 3 lap dances everyday for the rest of your life.

Heather: As much as I would LOVE that Ass-trid,I think we all know who's the winner of the Blowjob Contest.

Astrid got up and wrapped her arm around Heather's waist.

Astrid: What makes you say that honey?

Heather: You're kidding right?! You literally broke Hiccup! He forgot how to speak because of that blowjob of yours girlfriend!

Hiccup: Haica taflan...

Astrid smiled as Heather's hand made her way to Astrid's goddess ass.

Astrid: I guess you're right.

Astrid quickly leaned Heather over in a dance position.

Heather: Ohh...What are you gonna do to me baby? Heh-heh...

Astrid: Oh you'll find out baby...you'll find out...

Astrid kissed Heather passionately as Hiccup twitched and spasmed uncontrollably. The couple then dropped to the floor and proceeded the make out session.

To Be Continued...
(So how'd you like this chapter? What was your favorite part of the chapter? What dare is next? What truth is next? Should I make a new book? Tell me in the comments below. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.)