Allegiances

SandClan

Leader: Bigstar- A tall and muscular she-cat with a dark ginger pelt, black legs, and white socks as well as black ears and a white blaze. Her pelt is seemingly dappled with different shades of red. Her eyes are a bright green.

Deputy: Cougarfang- Light grey tom with large black and small white patches on his pelt. Light yellow eyes.

Medicine cat- Goldberry: a golden she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors:

Brackenshade: Brown she-cat whose pelt goes from dark to lighter from the top of her pelt down. Brown eyes

Blackeye: Black and white patched she-cat with one dark blue eye and many scars.

Swiftfoot: White tom with ginger patches and amber eyes

Greyfur: Grey tom with brown eyes

Slashingclaw: Smaller tom with brown fur and black spotted tabby pelt and white paws. Amber eyes, and sharp, sharp claws.

Rainfoot: Blue-ish grey tom with light blue eyes and a pelt that naturally looks ruffled

Sandstripe: Tan tabby she-cat with one white back paw. Green eyes

Firesong: Dark ginger, practically red, she-cat with green eyes. Missing a tail, and owning a scar crossing down her right eye, thin yet noticeable.

Rockshade: White tom with black patches and amber eyes. A small yet jagged and wide scar on his throat, at it's base, rests. Has a patch on his right hindleg that does not grow fur.

Stormtail: Grey tom with black ears and black tipping his long tail. Dark evergreen eyes.

Goldenray: Darker golden she-cat with a black tipped tail and molten amber eyes

Midnightheart: Black she-cat with a dark grey back and tail tip and ears, and amber eyes. Nicks line her ears and a small scar rests on her flank.

Whitesun: White and ginger tabby tom with dark stormy green eyes.

Juniperflower: A russet she-cat with a puffy pelt and hazel-green eyes.

Cloudfeather: A white tom with an even puffier pelt and stormy green eyes.

Berryclaw: Russet she-cat with black ears, paws, and tail-tip with violet-like eyes.

Apprentices:

Autumnpaw A ginger she-cat with darker ginger tabby markings and bright vibrant green eyes. {Mentor, Cougarfang}

Dustpaw: A lean brown tabby she-cat with a naturally ruffled pelt and deep forestry green eyes. {Mentor, Berryclaw}

Icepaw: A purely white blind tom, who's eyes are a pale red. {Mentor, Sandstripe}

Kits:

Fawnkit: A light brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and dark brown dapples down her spine.

Boulderkit: A shiny pelted grey tom with dark grey and slightly lighter grey dapples and patches. Yellow eyes.

Dappledkit: Dark brown  dappled she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Queens:

Blackeye: Black and white patched she-cat with one dark blue eye and many scars.
Mother of: Boulderkit, Fawnkit, and Dappledkit.

Bigstar- A tall and muscular she-cat with a dark ginger pelt, black legs, and white socks as well as black ears and a white blaze. Her pelt is seemingly dappled with different shades of red. Her eyes are a bright green.