Chapter 1

Andrew never thought he was going to find himself in this situation, he was excited about the new job that was being offer to him, him and his wife had just send his son to NYU, so it was just them two.

When the offer to move up in the ladder presented himself as the president of his advertising company, he was happy, more money not that he needed it, but it’s nice to have and be closer to their son that was a no brainer, he jumped on that opportunity.

But now he was standing outside his bedroom, listening to his wife’s moans and grunts coming from his best friend. He felt betrayed, not hurt no and that kind of put this into a new prospective, maybe his and the wife’s marriage had ran it’s course, they hadn’t been intimate for years, that still didn’t give her the right to satisfied her urges with his best friend.

That was a no-no and with that thought he turned back and walks out the door, he jumps in his car and calls his boss, letting him know, that he will be taking the new job, and was on his way to the airport.

He would serve his cheating wife with divorce papers, leaving her with nothing, for once he was glad that they had sign a prenup agreement, stating that in case the marriage end it, they would both leave, with whatever they came with at the time of the marriage.

Whatever they earned during the marriage, they would keep.

He decided to call his son and let him know. ‘’Hello, dad what’s up?’’ His son’s voice sounded happy with not a care in the world.

‘’Well, I got offer a new job in New York so I’m flying there as we speak so that I can get settle.’’ He explained hoping his son would get the whole him and only him, flying out there.

His son didn’t disappoint him, ‘’just you, no mom?’’ Andrew sighs closing his eyes.

‘’I’m serving your mom with divorce papers, as soon as I get settle.’’ There, he dropped the bomb, how will his son take it?

He waited for a bit, there was hush voices on the other side of the line and Andrew frowns.

‘’Drew, are you still there son?’’ He heard a damn it, in a hush voice.

‘’Yeah dad, I’m still here, me and Evan wanted to see if you wanted to stay here until you get settle.’’ Andrew let the air he didn’t know he was still holding, his son wasn’t mad at him.

‘’I don’t want to bother you and Evan.’’ He drawls as he squeeze the cell with the hand he was holding it.

‘’No bother dad, besides we need to talk to you.’’ He sounded scare and that made Andrew worried.

‘’Ok, than I should be there in an hour son, tell Evan thanks.’’ Andrew said bye to his son and put his cellphone away, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell Drew and Evan what had happen between his mother and father.

Evan was Drew’s best friend since they’ve been in diapers that’s why they chose the same college and got an apartment together, Evan was Tony’s son, Andrew’s best friend’s son,  Andrew sighs once again, Mary and Tony fucked up the two families just because of carnal urges.