Epilogue

David and Drew came into the kitchen the next morning, with huge smiles on their faces.

They found an equally happy Andrew making scramble eggs and bacon, well it looked like road kill so Drew was actually praying that it was eggs and bacon.

Andrew was only wearing boxer shorts, so Drew stopped as he steps into the kitchen eyeing his father. His dad slowly turns around and looks at David who was looking at Drew with confusement, since he was stopped abruptly by Drew's sudden movements. Andrew raises an eyebrow at his son as he slowly presses his behind closely to the counter. Drew sighs annoyed at the show his dad was giving him and David. He narrows his eyes at his dad and silently telling him with his eyes to not say shit about the incident the day before.

''Ok, someone please tell me, what's going on here?'' David finally had enough of the awkwardness in the kitchen between father and son.

''Drew humped Andrew in the kitchen yesterday.'' Drew stiffens as he slowly turns around and faces his best friend. David had been into much shock of what Evan said to even realize Evan was here instead of L.A.

''Evan bud! What are you doing here? When did you get here, and why didn't you tell me?'' Drew said after he blink a couple of times and with excitement as he hurries and wraps the smaller male in his arms.

''Last night, I miss Andrew too much that's why and I would've told you but I wanted to surprised Andrew.'' Evan drawls but then his face turns serious.

He gets out of Drew's embraced and smacks Drew on the back of his head, not once but twice.

''Evan what the fuck!'' Drew glares at his friend while rubbing his abuse head.

''First one because you hurt David, second was for humping Andrew from behind, that's just, no, just no.'' Evan shook his head while shuddering.

''Wait, you what? You molested your dad?'' David went pale, what the hell did I get myself into?

''It was an accident!'' Drew threw his hands up in distress.

''Old man, we said we weren't going to tell no one!'' Drew bit off and Andrew smirks as he still pressed his ass on the counter.

''You said to not tell, and I didn't agreed, I had to tell Evan, we're not starting a relationship and keeping secrets between each other.'' Andrew responds as Evan makes his way towards him and wraps his arms around his waist.

David stares at Drew, who was red with what David thought was anger, then he turns his gaze on Andrew and Evan, the older man winks at him and throws him a secret smile and David understood, they were fucking with Drew, that made David release a long sigh as he was reassure that he wasn't in love with a sick perverted and demented man.

''I thought it was you, my mind was in a fog since I travel nonstop, so I had forgotten that you had moved out and that dad was going to be here, so when I saw someone bending over the oven of the stove, well I thought it was you and my excitement clouded my mind more so I acted without thinking and rubbed my junk on the old man's ass.'' David looked down avoiding looking into Drew's eyes, he was trying to keep the laughter in, and he didn't want to piss Drew off more than he already was.

Drew took it the wrong way, he panic thinking David wouldn't want anything to do with him for his mistakes, so he wraps his arms around David's waist and hugs him tightly close to him.

''I swear to god old man, if he leaves me because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, I will wait until you get ancient old and sitting on a wheel chair, and then I would take your ass out in the cold weather.'' Drew growls and his heart broke when he felt David shook. ''David babe, don't cry, I swear to you I'm not a sick bastard, I really did think it was you.'' Drew pleaded while tighten his hold on a still shaky David who was hiding his face in Drew's chest.