Chapter 16

Drew was hitting a dead end, he kept pleading to David to believe him but the man was fucking stubborn. Drew was losing his patience and all he wanted to do was to drag David like a caveman and fuck him into oblivion.

 ''Quit making a scene Drew, just leave or go away from me, please.'' David mutters not making eye contact.

Drew sighs annoyed, he pinched the tip of his nose to think of an idea but nothing was coming to mind.

He send a pleading look to his old man, one that said –please daddy help me- But the asshole just shrug and smirks. Drew knew his dad was enjoying the show that his life was turning into. Shit I’m fucking Drew the motherfucking player of campus, bitches bend to my needs. And like that an idea came to mind. He grinned evilly as he walks away from a confused David and Andrew.

‘’Oh fuck.’’ Andrew sighed as he leaned back on the bar counter as Drew made his way to the DJ booth.

‘’What’s he doing?’’ David sipped his beer slowly.

‘’I’m pretty sure, he’s about to let the whole club know how he really feels about you.’’ Andrew sighed.

Loud music pumped from the speaker system, shaking the floor and Andrew look over at David.

‘’Do you know that song?’’ Andrew questions David.

David shook his head. Screaming erupted in the club and David’s head jerked to the end of the bar from where he and Andrew were sitting. Drew had jumped up on it and was now pumping his hips to ‘Dirt Nasty, Milk, milk, Lemonade by Too short and Warren G’, well according to the DJ who shouted the name of the song. David’s jaw dropped as Drew took off his shirt and slid it between his legs.

Andrew grinned as his son slid across the bar on his stomach, fucking it.

‘’How the hell does he move like that? He’s dancing like a stripper.’’ Andrew tilted his head to the side as he studies his son; he immediately took out his phone and recorded what his son was doing.

‘’Now that should be illegal.’’ Andrew added as Drew continues molesting the counter.

David’s eyes met Drew’s and he saw the smirk on Drew’s face. He tried to avert his eyes, but damn it, it was like an accident. He just couldn’t drag his eyes away.

Drew slid halfway down the bar and shoved a guy’s face into his crotch, and then he proceeded to fuck his face.

David instantly got jealous and fumed.

By now Drew was standing in the middle of the bar. His hand slid down his abs slowly and the screaming got louder as he stopped at the button of his jeans. Drew raised his eyebrows and he unbuttoned his pants. David was pissed, he gripped the counter tightly to prevent himself from getting Drew from down there and down next to him, shit he wanted to get him out of the club so every fucking pervert here would stop eye fucking him.

Drew’s hand slid inside his pants and gripped the hard shaft inside. In the next second, Drew’s hand was running up his abs and a finger circled his nipple. David licked his lips, as Drew stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked on it suggestively, all while slowly rotating his hips. It was so seductive.