Chapter 3

Evan waited for David; he wasn’t sure why he was here waiting for the jackass.

But he wanted to know why all of the sudden David felt like they need it to talk, he thought they had said everything they need it when they broke up.

Still he felt like a little spark of hope had been lit, maybe David wanted to be with him, maybe he wanted to come out of the closet and finally be together out in the open as a real couple.

That was a lot of maybes for a broken up relationship. Evan scoffed and ran his hands through his dark hair.

‘’Hello Evan, I’m happy you’re here.’’ The voice that always used to make his heart beat fast, only made his blood pressure rise and not in a good way. He was mad at how easy David could manipulate him, how at the snaps of his fingers Evan was ready to get on his knees and worship the bastard.

‘’What do you want David?’’ Evan gritted his teeth.

‘’I was thinking what we had was good, we were good together Evan, don’t you think?’’ David purred as he slowly walks til he was right in front of Evan.

‘’I thought we were, but you didn’t want to be gay, remember?’’ Evan sneered pissed off at the jerk.

‘’That’s because I’m not gay, what I have with you is different, I’m not gay I just like to mix it a little every once in a great while.’’  David was talking out of his ass and Evan was starting to feel sick, how could he have been this blind?

‘’You know, the fact that you like to fuck a man’s ass, and have your dick suck by a man, well I thought that was what it meant to be gay, you’re telling me I have it wrong?’’ Evan tilted his head to the side with his eyebrows scrunched up in fake confusion.

‘’I’m not saying that you’re- shit, look all I know is that I’m not gay.’’ David grimaced at the disbelief in Evan’s eyes.

‘’Well you’ve been faking it pretty good for this last year, and it’s not as if I made a pass at you when we first met.’’ Evan was throwing it all back at David’s face and it felt good to finally be able to stand up to the asshole.

‘’You’re the only guy I’ve fucked, and I’ve been with lots of girls before.’’ David pointed out.

‘’Yeah, I remember and I also remember that you would come to me after being with them, just so you can get off.’’ David flinched at Evan’s words.

‘’You knew what you were getting into, I never made any promises.’’ David pointed an accusing finger at Evan.

‘’And I’m to blame for not saying to hell with your closeted ass, do I need to remind you that you were my first?’’ Evan narrow his eyes at David, he didn’t know whether he wanted to punch the fucker or say to hell with you and leave.

‘’Are you going to tell your soon to be wife about having your dick suck by a man?’’ Evan continues with his stabs, he knew he was being petty, but who can blame him?

‘’No, she has nothing to do with that.’’ David pale at the glint Evan had in his eyes.

‘’Evan, please don’t tell her.’’ He begged and Evan wanted to laugh at this.

‘’Don’t worry, I’m not that petty besides, in case you forgot, I got someone new.’’ The words felt like he was swallowing dirt, how low and pathetic he was being, lying about Andrew being his new lover. If Drew heard him he was pretty sure his best friend would punch him and turn his back on him.

‘’I remember.’’ David whispers he moves closer to Evan, ‘’I was thinking that maybe we could still see each other in secret, how about we go back to your place.’’ Was David being serious? Was all Evan could think about as he felt himself being pulled into David’s arms.