Chapter 14

Drew didn’t know what to do; he was standing in front of his apartment building debating on how to approach this. Face David or move away?

Shit he can’t move away, he had his life here if anything David should be the one to move. He mentally smacks himself at how selfish he was being, it was David who told him to go to his room last night, it was David to point out that he was drunk, and Drew had just pretty much ignored him. He shook his head and turn around to walk away, he checked to see if he had his wallet before calling for a cab, he called his work to tell them that would be out of town for a few days, a family emergency.

With his mind made up, he told the cab driver to take him to the airport.

He was conscious he was traveling with only his cellphone, wallet and the clothes he was wearing, he knew he could buy clothes so he wasn’t worried about that, his family had money and even though he had never been a big spender but he would but whatever he needed, he knew this was important, he needed it to face the one person who made him the man he was today, he had to face the one person that made him fear commitment and love if he ever wanted to face David at all.

David had been looking out the window, he saw Drew standing there, and he silently whispered, ‘’come on Drew, you can do it, come in so that we could talk about it.’’ His face drops as he see Drew shake his head, Drew walked away with his cell phone to his ear.

‘’Wow, didn’t even say, bang bam thank you man.’’ David scoffs as he moves from the window, he went to his room, well Evan’s room and started to pack his bags, enough of this shit, yes he was an asshole but he was trying to change, Drew wasn’t, he was and always will be a player who just found out about gay sex, maybe he didn’t like it, David huffs yeah they did it three times and Drew didn’t like it.

David wanted, no he needed to get out of here before Drew came back, he wasn’t a pity loser, no he was a man who made mistakes, and one of the biggest ones was falling in love with someone who didn’t return the feelings.

He had no one to blamed but himself, he pursuit Drew, he flirted with him, pushed him to the edge and he got exactly what Evan had said, ‘Drew is not gay and you’re going to end up getting hurt, or killed’.

This right now hurt him, shit he could almost say it was slowly killing him.

He took out his cell phone and dials Evan, he owe it to his ex and friend to let him know that he was moving out and to tell him thank you for your help.