Soul Endeavor

Ai P.O.V.

So many days and weeks passed, not a single day would go by that I didn't worry about mine and Syo's wedding day. And what possibilities there are for theme and who's all invited not to mention how it will go. Thoughts drowned my head giving much anxiety, for a guy who usually has little to no emotion. All of this stress was stressing me out, beyond belief. I'm not use to having to worry about these things, I've always been apathetic to most things. My nerves were hardly ever set off due to my lack of sentiment. Being emotionally attached to things didn't really hit me until I discovered the wonders of song. I've never been so passionate for something since I found music. But, then Syo came into my life and it was like a whirlwind of emotions. A series of emotions I have yet to discover for the 18 years of my life.

These emotions knocked me off course, and I was sent down a path of confusion and self denial. I thought that, it would be the only trivial thing to occur in my life so far. Yet, I have never been so wrong. I was sent down a whole other path of complexities and fears and anxieties, joy, and compassion. All at the same moment, yet I keep myself so composed.

Up until recently, I've been very spaced out. Thinking of how life will be once Syo and I are made to be official. Till, we give our vows to one another, until he will b mine for the rest of our years to come. All of this is hitting me so fast, so fast I haven't had the time to react to it. I know I'm the once who proposed to this wonderful being in the first place. And I do not in any shape or form regret my choice. It was the greatest sense of vindication I have ever felt in my entire existence.

My mind twisted and swirled with my thoughts, until I became unable to process them all at once. I stood up at once and grew dizzy suddenly falling to my knees. Syo, gasped and rushed quickly to my side.

"Ai! Are you okay?!" he gripped my arm and helped me stand. I shook the dizziness away an looked at him, smiled. I nodded and he helped me sit down on the bed.

"I'm fine. I just stood up to fast." I chuckled to myself slightly embarrassed at my sudden fall which not even I was expecting. 'it's probably all of this thinking and worrying I'm doing. I probably just need to get out and get some fresh air' I looked to Syo who still stared at me with worry still in his eyes. I stood up once again, slower this time.

"I'm fine, now come walk with me. I think I just need some fresh air." I gave Syo a soft smile before he stood I approval. He stood close to my side as I to help me walk. I just smiled at him while we walked. Our Destination unknown.

We walked silently down the hall, we heard a slam against the door to our left. We paused and stopped to listen.

"That's Natsuki's and Cecil's room..." Syo said quietly. I nodded in agreement. And kept my eyes on the door. Another loud bang erupted from the door, we both flinched.

"N-Natskui..?" A panicked voice came after the bang on the door. I believed it was Cecil's voice. Though it wasn't his usual voice. He sounded... frightened.. I opened my mouth to say something,

"Who are you calling Natuski?!" an angered voice followed. Though it was very harsh, it did sound like Natsuki's voice. But, it couldn't be his sweet delicate, he would never speak so harshly. I felt Syo shaking next to me, I turned and looked at him. His face covered in a horror none could explain. He didn't speak a word, so I began to worry.

"Syo..." I began before the door crashed open and we both screamed,

Syo P.O.V.

"Sa....Satsuki...." I trembled in fear...

-------------------------------------------

There's your chapter my fellow readers!! A long awaited chapter. It's been two long years hasn't it. I am sincerely sorry for my absurd laziness.

Expect more chapters Soon! More continuation of these two love-birds and what conflicts await them!!!

:3