Oh, I Love You

Ai P.O.V

I sighed and sit in a chair, glad that the annoyance of the rambling friends of mine finally left my room to peace. Only sound left was nine and Syo's breaking. I laid my head in my hand and sat there enjoying the silence that was rarely with me. But i had a smile stuck on my face as I heard footsteps approaching and warmth embrace me, I chuckled and sat to adjust the new weight set upon me. Syo gave a small laugh before kissing me on the nose,

"Hm, I think you missed" I smirked jokingly and pulled Syo in for a kiss on the lips. Syo relaxed into me kissing me softly yet lust definite with each kiss. My hands slid my his back, making him shudder at my touch... 'always so sensitive...' I smile before standing up to put ourselves on our bed. Syo grunted in agreement and pulled me closer to his small body. Inching to pull my shirt off i removed ye garment from my body and occupied myself with the soft warm skin of Syo's neck.

"ahh... " Syo squirmed in pleasure beneath me, wrapping his legs around my waist.He moved both hands to the front of my pants and undid them slowly. i blushed slightly but continued, pulling Syo's shirt up as I did so, my lips found his sensitive pink nipples and i began to swirl my tongue around them.

"Ahhh... haaah... mmmm" Syo gripped at my back after completely removing my pants from me. I backed away and removed all our clothing from our bodies.

Syo blushed as he looked at my naked body. I smirked seductively.

"You act as if you've never seen me naked." I paused and looked at my erected dick. "also with a boner"  Syo blushed and turned away.

"So what?!"

I smiled then slid my hand onto Syo's own erection. He flicked with pleasure at my touch.

"Hn... and you yourself are excited aren't you?" I ask playfully and place my mouth around his dick.

"Ahhhh..! ngnn.." Syo moaned, and I begin to suck his delicate member, which twitched inside my mouth. I moaned onto his member, hush hand met the back of my head. Pushing my head down and his dick future into my mouth. I gaged, then slid two fingers into his hole.

"ah!" Syo yelped but moaned loudly. i stretched his hole out, and mover away from his dick. Syo lay there breathless. 'mmmm...' I rubbed my dick and aligned myself up with his hole. Syo waiting in anticipation, i slowly slide myself into him, a low moan escaping my lips at the tight and plesureful feeling surrounding my hot dick.

Syo gripped the sheets of the bed tighly and moaned  in pure delight as I thrusted into him. His hand moved to his erection, he stroked himself in rhythm of my thruss. both of us moaning louder and louder.

"Ai..! a-ah! " Syo moaned his small body arching with pleasure. "i-im close...!"

I thrusted faster realizing how close I am too. I curse under my breath as i released my cum into Syo's ass, Syo cumming all over his chest as I thrust one final time...

his eyes soft and tired. we both panted. I slid my hand over his chest spreading the cum over. Syo smiled then sat up and kissed me. I smiled with the kiss and pulled out.

"We should go clean up.." I said " we still have to go plan stuff out with the guys.." I smiled and pulled Syo up, hugging his delicate naked body... I smiled, with happiness.. all i need to do to be happy is to be with this person im holding... he is my source of happiness.. i smiled again to myself then pulled away and kissed Syo softly and gazed into his eyes..

"Well now, we need to shower. Come accompany me." I smirked then led Syo to the shower, him laughing behind me.

oh, I love you....

<3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 finished! His sequal is going well  ne? leave your thoughts in the comments!

:3