Sawn in Light

By: Barbie1960

Sawn in light

Long ago.........There was a witch she cursed a small wood area and little did she know that she turned the animals that lived there into people and they would only change in daylight. But one girl a young Sawn hared something she would never forget.

The morning was beautiful but little did Nicolette know that she was about to be free. "Should me wake her." Annabeth a young burette who was hedgehog. "It would be best." Conner a who was a blond. "Samuel. Go get Rosa." Tucker a bird asked his good friend Sam who was a Raven. "Ok." he said running off moments letter he came back with a woman who wore a red dress. "Its time, Nicolette." Rosa said as Nicolette woke looking at all of them "This there something on my face?" she asked touching her face. Rosa smiled "No. But your know 16 and can be free." she said looking down.
"Wait. What?" Nicolette said looking at all of them.

"You don't have to a sawn anymore." Annabeth said. "You can be free and go back to your family." Tucker said.
"No. You guys are am family since I've become a sawn and I will stay her everyday for you." she said standing up.
"You will?" Conner and Sam said at the same time. "All was." Nicolette said "Well then happy 16th birthday." Rosa said.