A Few Good Men

‘Come on Rosella Hurry up or we are going to be late!’ I hear Alex shout from the other room.

‘I’m coming, I’m coming.’ I mutter to myself before leaving the hotel bedroom and going into the kitchen.

‘Took you long enough, you look beautiful without having to spend all that time in front of a mirror.’

‘Aww, aren’t you sweet’ I say reaching up onto my toes and pecking him on the lips.

Elena is sitting on the porch swing outside talking to Bonnie. From my understanding those two aren’t exactly on speaking terms at the moment. From what I can understand

considering my past experiences.

‘You shouldn’t spy you know, it isn’t very polite. How would you like Elena to start spying on you when you are trying to have a conversation with your best friend.’

‘Well considering that Elena is a human and I am a vampire there is very little that she would be able to listen in on without me noticing and snapping her neck you know? I reply sarcastically turning around to face the younger yet not always more annoying Salvatore brother.

I turn back around hoping to catch the rest of their conversation but I am disappointed to see Jenna opening the door to Elena to let them inside

‘Great now I have missed the rest of their conversation’ I say turning round to blame Stefan for it but by the time I have turned around he is already gone.

Damn it! Where did he go now I say looking around? Never mind I think to myself as I start heading towards the kitchen window outside.

‘She was a cheerleader’ I hear Elena say to Jenna with proud-ness in her voice.  Talk about coincidences I think to myself remembering Anna telling me about Elena being a cheerleader at her local high school.

‘I found her address.’ Jenna says handing Elena a piece of paper.

‘Oh come on!’ I mutter to myself kicking some leaves around on the floor. I keep on missing parts of their conversations. But just as I was thinking to myself that I kept on missing pieces of the conversation I realise that I was still missing parts of the conversations.

I quickly turn, run and hide in the bushes when I realise Jena looking around to see where the noise was coming from. It seems that Elena has already gone upstairs.

‘I have got to go deal with Damon.’ I hear Stefan say upstairs. So that is where he snuck off too. I think to myself before I run off to the boarding house to talk to Damon.