Fool Me Once

I still don't believe we have Elena and Bonnie. Apparently when me and Anna were grabbing Elena, Ben was getting Bonnie and bringing her back to the hotel where we were staying.

I was pretending to sleep I noticed Elena start to stir in her sleep. I saw gonna stop her, but this wasn't her fault she was about to unlock the door and get out when Ben was suddenly In front of her.

"I wouldn't do that If i was you",I heard Ben say. Then he compelled her. Stupid boy, she's wearing vervain. But of course he didn't pick that up because as soon as he sat down Elena opened the door and was about to run out again when Anna stopped her.

Anna got really angry at Ben. Saying it was his fault that she almost got out. He realized the whole time that she was wearing vervain. But during their bicker they didn't notice I was waking up and heading towards the bathroom where the tap was running too fast and hard.

I rush into there to see Elena cleaning up Bonnie.

"Well, Well, Well what do we have here?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Isabella" I heard Elena gasp

"so you do know who I am?" I asked feigning shock

"we'll that's good, let me guess Steffie finally fessed up" I continued before Elena could continue.

"He told me about you, the sister that he thought he lost, but he doesn't Understand how you could of changed" Elena replied back shortly.

"We'll ain't that cute?, but I have more important things I have to get to. Like me and Anna have to talk to you"

Meanwhile:

Stefan Salvatore goes up to his brother with his phone in his hand asking if he has heard from Elena. Damon agrees that he knows where Elena is but still refuses to tell him where she is.

Stefan then apologizes for all the wrong that he has caused and said it was all fault but Damon still won't tell where Elena is. Stefan is getting Desperate but Damon won't budge. One thing Damon says is that he hopes Elena dies......

Back with Isabella

"I'm not gonna help you open the tomb" I heard the witches voice for the first time.

"I know I figured as much, that is why Elena is here, to have some leverage" I stated before pulling Elena up with me and heading for the main area again.

"Oh and don't worry, Bonnie isn't it? Ben will be here in a minute for you" and with that I walked out with Elena in Tow.

I bring Elena out to Anna and throw her on the bed and go and stand next to Anna.

"Well she must have the Salvatore brothers reeling" Anna says to me.

"I know, she's the splitting image of Katherine, too bad we might have to kill her" I reply before turning on the TV.

Meanwhile

Caroline is wondering where her friends are before stating the she will never be one of the girls that give up their social lives for their boyfriends. Which leads her to talking about Duke who goes to Duke and then which also leads to her telling Jeremy to come to the party near the tomb in the woods.

In another part of town

Damon Salvatore walks up to Sheila Bennett's door and asks if she knows where Bonnie is. She refuses to help him. Damon says she knows nothing about him, but she does know him. Damon tells her to come out side but she refuses and gives him an aneurysm.

And before she closes the door she says "I'm not Bonnie, you don't wanna mess with me."

Back with Anna and Isabella

Dont Forget About Me (A TVD Fanfic, the Salvatore sister)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें