Unpleasant Ville

I suddenly realized what I had said and looked at the human backing away form me cautiously not knowing what else he could do. 

I can't believe I just called some random human 'Damon'. 

Anna is looking at me like I am crazy, Damon isn't here, he is dead. Just thinking that alone made a pang of sadness go through me. I can't believe I thought he was alive. Katherine killed him, and that is the past, I have to look forward now.

Right now I am sitting/hiding in the Salvatore boarding house. I had asked around and apparently one of my long-lost relatives called Zach lived here, yet no one had seen him in the public eye for a while?

I was just about to give up and go find Anna again, when I heard voices coming. I turned the best I could to see that a guy who looked so similar to Damon came walking in and starts rummaging through the bookshelves looking for something. What is this man doing in the house?

Is this Zach? And because of family relations he looks like Damon? I was just about to stand up and introduce myself when another person came in. I didn't get to see his face. Was this another secret relative that I am yet to know about?

The was something about him though, his voice sounded familiar, I thought it must of just been family relations until heard the two names that I had been dying to hear for over a century and a half.  

'Damon and Stefan'.

I just froze I didn't know what to do, that was impossible, my brothers were both dead, they couldn't be alive it wasn't possible, unless:

Of course, that is why Katherine could never look me in the eye when I why it had to be them that had died, but I was glad that they weren't vampires because I could wish this curse upon anyone. Katherine must of fed them both blood before she was caught and supposedly burnt in the tomb.

I wanted so badly to go up to Damon, but that wouldn't be fair, he never looked for me, never would of thought about me for the past century and a half.... 

Now it's time to have a little fun.

Once Stefan had left to go to school or something I had somehow quietly managed to get out of there and to a costume shop in record time, Damon was still in the living room when I returned, but this time I was in one of my dresses from 1863.

I whispered "why?", a couple of times and ran past Damon, the look on his face was priceless. " I said multiply times why did he forget about me, that it was his fault who I am now'. I had to get out of there. So before he finally caught on I ran out of there as fast as I possibly could and back to the hotel where me and Anna were staying.

I stayed in the hotel room for a couple of hours until I was so bored that it wasn't funny. That is how I ended up here sitting in a booth at some little place called mystic grill again. That's how it was until I noticed Katherine enter the building with someone who looked lots like Emily Bennett. I would if she was some grand descentet? But if she was a relative of Emily I wonder if she was a witch too?