Prologue

Life: #1
Age: 3

"Mrs and Mr Haruno, you two are very lucky to have Sakura as your daughter. She is such a bright kid." The daycare teacher commented in the bubbly voice she could usually be easily identified with. "Have you considered putting her into the Ninja Academy? I'm sure she would make a lovely addition to our loyal and brave shinobi."

Mebuki Haruno gave a nod in reply. "Sakura has always been fascinated by ninja, she loves to sit on the bench by the front gates and watch shinobi come and go."

Hizashi Haruno wrapped an arm around his wife and shot a loving glance at their daughter who was sitting on the other end of the room, drawing something with a red crayon. "We definitely want to send Sakura to the Academy."

Life: #2
Age: 7

Sakura stared at the familiar face of her former teammate. She didn't know how or why she had been given another life, but she sure as hell wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

"Hey there!" Sakura put on her brightest smile and took a step towards the blonde boy on the swings. "You look lonely. Do you want me to push you? By the way, my name is Sakura. What's yours?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm gonna be Hokage one day!"

Life: #3
Age: 12

"Sakura! Get down from that tree this instant!" Sakura's silver haired sensei yelled. Her two teammates watched her worriedly from below.

"No!" Sakura laughed madly as she swung backwards, hanging from the tree with her legs. She face suddenly turned to surprise as she lost her grip and fell, an unintentional scream escaping her throat.

Warm arms enveloped her and stopped her from crashing into the ground. Sakura looked up to see Kakashi glaring at her through one dark eye. "See? I knew you would catch me."

Life: #4
Age: 14

"Come on, Sakura! You have to try harder!" Tsunade encouraged.

"I already am trying!" Sakura snapped. She knew how to do everything from her past life experiences, but mastering her chakra control was always a challenge with each new life.

Tsunade frowned at her apprentice's tone of voice. If Sakura hadn't shown so much potential, Tsunade would have never agreed to take her in as a student. Sakura had such a nasty temper and always seemed to be in a bad mood.

Life: #5
Age: 16

Sakura looked on from the sidelines, a blank look on her face as she watched Tenten bustle though the village towards the gates to collect a report for her master, Tsunade. In this life, Sakura didn't ask Tsunade to take her on as a student. Instead, Sakura had spent her time halfheartedly training by herself.

She turned her back and walked in the opposite direction she knew she would find Naruto. Today was the day he comes home.

Life: #6
Age: 20

The war had ended a while ago, but Sakura had given up long before it had even started.

She walked to the middle of the training field. Her parents had asked her why she was wearing her best dress today when she had left.