Third Time's The Charm

Sorry for the super freaking late update, things have just been, well, happening. I started high school~~ first year and so far it's insane. I'm part of seven clubs, one of which gives out mandatory weekly homework of 100 multiple choice questions as well as a truckload of study material to read through for competitions that I'm gonna fail at, another that I have to read a textbook for, and another two I'm a junior executive of (writers club of course, and MED-Life which is this fundraising thingy). I have four after school activities too. I'm just finished my piano exam and have another written one in spring... Well, you get the point. Things have been BUSY.

Okidoki enough verbal diarrhea in the form of something that greatly resembles an attention seeking public diary entry. Anyways,

I'm gonna straight up admit it. The bear has no real purpose in this plot line. I just thought Madara would look badass riding a giant grizzly bear into battle. Dw I'll think of something.

I forgot to post this in the chapter that I introduced Kin, but my friend drew this for me~!

Isn't it amazing? Look at the detail on the chains O.o

I dedicated this chapter to her, and her wattpad account is StrawHatTortoise! Check her out~

Ok be honest, how many of you just skipped that entire thing up there. Dw I got chu, I probably wouldn't have read it either. So like, proceed with the story.

Important note: I was planning on researching the exact story of what happened in Madara's time, but since this is a fanfic and I'm a lazy bitch, I'm just gonna take the story wherever I want to take it. Please don't hurt me ;-;

Recap from the last chapter:

Hashirama rolled his eyes and promptly launched into an extremely engaging conversation on frogs.

Sakura settled into the feeling of peace that Madara's emotions place upon her like a warm blanket. That was until a voice spoke up through the darkness.

"Hello there again, Sakura."

When Kin visited for the second time, Sakura still jolted at the sound of her voice, now used to being alone in the darkness of Madara's mind. She whipped around, facing the blue-haired beauty.

"Kin," Sakura found herself whispering.

"Yes, hello." Kin waved absentmindedly. Much like last time, she was covered in gold chains and bands, but this time she was dressed in blue skinny jeans and a lab coat, a pair of frameless glasses resting on her nose, the v in her bangs covering the bridge, and her hair was pulled back in a low ponytail. "I got news, and I can stay longer this time."