Chapter 2

Natalie's POV

I ran. I ran away from him. I ran away from my ex-boyfriend. I ran away from Niall Horan. Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction. Well, he cheated on me, with my best friend, Sam. Well ex-bestfriend. I caught them making love in the bed. It hurts. It fucking hurts. I ran away from him crying. When I reached from my apartment, I quickly go upstairs to my bedroom and started crying until I fell asleep.

....................

Niall's POV

It's been a long time since I've seen her. I miss her. I thought I will not see her again. If I could only turned back time. I didn't cheated on her. I was drunk and I see Sam next to me. All I remember was going club with the lads them I got drunk. I wish she believed me. I go to my car and started heading home.

....................

When I reached to my apartment, I saw the lads playing games on the tv.

"Hey lads, what are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Well, we decided to visit you and catch up. Where did you go?" Liam said/asked.

"Well I go to the Starbucks to drink some coffee. Guess who I bumped?" I said to them.

"Who?" Asked Harry.

"Natalie." They gasped. They knew what happen, and they know that I didn't cheated on her.

"What happen?! Did you talk to her?! Did she get angry?! Did-" Louis started asking questions and I quickly cut him off.

"No Louis, nothing happen, I didn't talk to her, and she didn't get angry. She ran away." I said to him. He sigh and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry lad, someday she will find out the truth and remember, we're always here for you." Louis said. I smiled.

"Thanks Lou." He nodded and they go back playing games while I go to my bedroom and sleep.

....................

Natalie's POV

I woke up with someone calling in my phone.

"Hello?"

"Natalie!! O my gosh!! I missed you!! We-"

"Wait, who is this?"

"Its El!!"

"Oh, hi El"

"So, as I was saying, we should go and catch up because I haven't seen you in a long time!!"

"Hahaha.... Ya, I missed you too. So, where are we going to meet?"

"Meet me at the coffee shop near your village. See ya at 10!"

"Yeah, bye"

....................

Don't forget to

C O M M E N T

V O T E

Follow me on

Instagram : fxckingniallerr
Twitter : niallszmoan

                                             ~Mrs. Horan ;)