Chapter 18

*5 months later*

Niall's POV

5 months. Its been 5 months since the accident. Nat was still in the hospital. Still coma. Nothing change. She missed the Christmas, New year.( A/N: Okay, the year here in this story is 2014 and when they celebrate new year its 2015. Okay? ) I stayed in the hospital with her. Her parents came here in Christmas and they visited Nat in the hospital. I haven't eaten properly since Nat was in a coma. I barely talk to the lads. I never hung out with the boys. I always visit Nat and bring her flowers. I miss her like hell. The boys are worried at me and they kept asking me if I was okay and I always say I'm fine even though inside, I'm not. We had once an interview and the interviewer ask me if I'm okay. I said I was okay but Nat wasn't. When they knew that Nat was in a coma, the fans keep supporting me and say things like 'It will be okay'. I appreciate it though. But, I know things will never be okay because Nat was in a coma. I had nothing to do without her. Every time I visit her to the hospital, I always sang 'Half A Heart' to her hoping that she'll wake up soon. But, it didn't work. When I always sing that to her, I always remember the time I sing that to her. I miss her lips, touch, laugh. It felt so weird without her. I feel like, something is missing. I feel like there's a missing piece. It hurts. It fucking hurts to see her laying on the hospital bed with a bandage on her forehead. I always say to myself that this is all my fault. Its all my freaking fault. The management suggest that I should date someone and forget about Nat. I get angry and said no. I will never date anyone. I'll wait for Nat to wake up.

Right now I'm here at our room staring at the ceiling blankly. Its 7:00 and I still haven't eaten for dinner. I'm not hungry though. I sigh and stand up and go to the bathroom. Once I'm in, I look at the mirror. I look like a shit. My eyes we're red and bloodshot. I had a tear stained face. My hair was so messy. I look so horrible. I sigh once again and started showering. Once I'm done showering, I step out of the bathroom and walk to my closet and pick a clothes. After I get dressed, I go downstairs and get my keys, phone and wallet and go outside and hopped in my car. I go first to the flower shop I always go before going to the hospital. I always buy a flower here for Nat. I opened the door and pick her favorite flower, tulip. I go to the counter and paid it. After I paid, I hopped in my car and started to drive to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

I walk in the elevator and quickly pressed the 3 button. The elevator door opened and I walk through the hallways. I sigh when I reached her room. I opened the door and see Skylar, Natalie's nurse. She was the same age as mine. She was so nice to me.

"Hey Sky," I say. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Niall, I was just checking her heart monitor if something change." She replied. I nodded.

She walk out of the door and quickly shut it. I grab the dried flower and put it in the trash and I put the fresh flower that I buy earlier. I sat down on the chair and kiss her forehead.

"Hey princess, how are you?" I asked her hoping that she would reply.

"You know what, I miss you. I miss you so much Nat. Please wake up." I said while clutching her hand.

"Its felt so weird without you by my side. I wish I was in your position. I wish I was in a coma, not you. You don't deserve this." I sobbed slightly. I sigh and grabbed my guitar.

"This is for you princess," I said and started singing 'Half A Heart'

So your friends been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

That you can't stop missing me,

Bet my friends been telling you