Chapter 12

Niall's POV

When we enter the plane, I saw Nat sat beside the window. I walk towards her and tap her shoulder.

"Can I sit beside you?" I ask her. She smiled at me.

"Of course." I smiled at her and sat beside her.

"So, are you excited?" I ask her.

"Of course! I mean, I've always wanted to travel around the world." She smiled and look at me.

"What's the feeling about traveling around the world?" She asked me.

"Honestly, its fun because you've been seeing allot of things, but at the same time, its exhausting." I smiled at her.

"That sounds fun!" She smiled at me.

"I know." I smiled back.

Suddenly, there was a voice saying that we will be fly in a few minutes. I put my seatbelt on and Nat do the same.

Natalie's POV

I put my head phones on my ear and play shuffle. 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran came.

Loving can hurts,

Loving can hurts sometimes,

It is the only thing that I know,

When it gets hard,

You know it can get hards sometimes,

But it is the only thing makes us feel alive,

We keep this love in the photograph,

We made this memories for ourselves,

When our eyes are never closing,

Hearts are never broken, times forever frozen still,

So you can keep me,

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer till our eyes meet,

You will never be alone, wait for me to come home.

I love that song. I feel my eyes getting heavy and I drift of into sleep.

....................

"Nat, wake up." I open my eyes to see Niall.

"Hey Nat. We just landed. Come on."

Niall grabbed my luggage and we go down to the plane. We followed Paul to the car. While we we're walking, the fans quickly swarmed us. They started screaming, and the guards kept shoving them away from the boys. When we reach our car, we quickly drove off. Minutes later, we arrived at the hotel. We enter the hotel and thankfully there's no fans.

"So, El and Louis will share a room, Liam and Harry will share and Nat and Niall you will share a room. Here's your keys, call me if you need anything." Paul said to us. We nodded our heads. I can't believe I'm going to share a room with Niall. I sigh.

"What is our room number?" I asked Niall.

"Room 109." He replied.

"Let's go." We roll our luggage and we enter the elevator. When we reach our room, Niall opened it. Wow! This room is beautiful. The bed is so big and the TV too. I walk to the kitchen and its so big. I open the bathroom and I see a jacuzzi and a bathtub. Its so big!