Chapter 48

Natalie's POV

Sweaty bodies were all around me once we entered the flat. The smell of alcohol lingering in my nose, the smell of cigarette that makes me scrunch up my nose. I sigh.

"Where are they?" I asked Lheri through the loud music.

"They are there!" She shouted pointing to a direction where the boys and girls where. We quickly went over them.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them. They greeted back.

"I hope that you guys don't mind that I bring Elliot over." I said.

"No, not at all." Liam smiled at me. I sat down next to Lheri.

"So, you and Harry?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yeah, we talked about our argument and he said that he was so sorry. I forgive him because I know that its also hard for him." She said.

"I'm glad you guys are okay now." I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

I look around and notice that Niall wasn't here.

"Where's Niall?" I whispered on Lheri. I'm not sure if she heard it because of the loud music. Thankfully that she heard me.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know. Why are you asking?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Just asking. Is that a crime?" I joked. She just shrugged and continue talking to Harry.

I took a sip of my drink.

"Are you having fun?" I asked Ell.

"Yes, but its going to be more fun if we dance." He smiled at me.

"Okay." I said. We we're both about to stand up when Louis shouted.

"Niall!" I quickly stopped and slowly sat down. Elliot do the same, looking confused.

"Hey Lou." I heard Niall say. Suddenly, I heard an oh-so-familiar voice.

"Hey guys." I heard her say. Selena.

Everyone went silent. Lheri looked at me with sad eyes. I just lowered my head. Oh god, this is so awkward.

"Oh uh, h-hi Selena." Louis said. I looked up and see that they sat down.

"So, why are you here Selena?" Loam asked not trying to be rude or something.

"I came here to visit my daughter, Olivia. And of course to see Niall." She answered. Liam made an 'o' shape on his mouth. They continue talking while I stayed silent.

"Oh hey Nat, didn't see you there." Oh shit, shit, shit, shit! Why does she have to notice me?! She's just making things awkward! Ugh! I looked at her and faked smiled.

"So, how are you?" Fuck her. Why does she have to ask that?! Ugh! I hate her! Does she think that I can forget about what she did to me?! Does she think that we we're close?!

"I'm okay." I answered and faked smiled. Again.

"Um, may I ask who's that boy beside you? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked. I gulped.

"Yes. This is Elliot." I said. I feel Elliot shifted from his seat.

"Uh, hi." Said Elliot.

"Hmm, I see. Well, let's go party!" She shouted and rose up from her seat going to the dance floor, dragging Niall. Poor him. Wait, what?! Ugh. I need to stop thinking about him.

"Hey Ell, want some few shots?" I asked and grinned at him.

"Sure." He grinned back.

The rest of the night was full of drinking alcohols, dancing, talking, laughing and so many more. Right now, me and Elliot are dancing at the dance floor.