Chapter 21

Grace pov
Chelsea was pushing me through the airport. We got to baggage claim and I got up off of the wheelchair. I pulled my phone out and made a phone call. "Your bag is Coral right?" Chelsea said. "Ya, Union Jack tag." I said. "Hello?" Harry answered half-awake. "Morning Harry." I said. "Grace, why are you calling me at two in the morning?" He asked. "I just landed In Atlanta." I said. "Oh, good." He said. "I'm going to let you go back to sleep." I told Harry. "Night-night." He muttered. I then hung up. Chelsea came over with our bags.

We got a taxi, I was dropped off first. Chelsea helped me out and with my stuff. We went to the door and I pushed the buzzer for my flat. "Who is it?" Becca said. "Oh, just an Olympic medalist who needs to be buzzed in." I said. "GRACE," I heard Liv yell. The door unlocked and Chelsea and I got in. I thanked Chelsea and told her I could make it the rest of the way And I did.

I got to my room and knocked on the door. The door flung open, and I was attacked with hugs and squeals. They knocked my over. Liv landed on my bad ankle. "Ow, ow. Off my ankle." I said as I laid on the ground. They got up and helped my up. Liv handed me my crutches. "What is this?" She asked taking my left hand. "Let's go in and I'll tell you." I said. Becca took my bag in and left it to the kitchen. We went to the living room and sat. "So the ring?" Becca said. "Harry proposed," I said. Which set the squealing off again. "Your going to be a princess," Liv said. "Shh. I don't want the entire flat complex to know. And yes, but we haven't released it to the media." I said. "Where'd her get the ring?" Becca asked. "It's his grandmother's. His grandparents were going to give it to Harry when he wanted to proposed whether they were alive or not." I said. Admiring the ring. "Do you have the metals?" Becca asked. "In my suit case, right on top," I said. She got up and got the metals. "These things are the real McCoys." Liv said looking at them. "It's not real gold, well according to Harry. He said it was Sterling silver painted gold, and that one's sterling silver also." I said. "How was London?" Becca asked putting the metal down. "Great, I actually was reconnected contact with my grandfather." I said. "I thought you were an orphan?" "So did I till he called me." I said as I yawned. "Excuse me," I said covering my mouth. "You must be tired, we can talk in the morning." Liv said. She took my bag to my room and I followed her. She put my bag down and I got on my bed and went to sleep.

-a month later-
Apparently I'd lost my scholarship since I sprained my ankle. So I had to start looking for work to pay for my schooling. I'd found work at a home for teenage girls in the city, that hired me.

I still had bit of a limp, but I wasn't using my crutches. I parked my bike outside the house. I went up the steps and rang the bell. A girl came to the door. "Hi, I'm here to Meet with Ruth." I said. "Miss. Ruth, some British lady's at the door." She yelled into the house. A woman in her forties came to the door. "Hi, I'm Grace." I said shaking her hand. "It's wonderful to meet you. Please come in. we're about to have our group sharing." She said. I went in, "here just place those by the door." She said. I hung my helmet on a hat hook by the door. I took my leather jacket off and hung it on a coat hook. About twelve girls were setting up chairs in the living room. "Girls, This is Grace Miller, she's going to be working here from now." She said. "Hello, it's going to be wonderful to meet you all and grow relationships with you all." I said. Some said hellos others nodded at me.

•••
After the group sharing a few of the girls came over to me and asked about the Olympics. I shared a bit, but not too much. One of the girls who was their for self-harm, depression and anorexia, was sitting off by herself. I went over and sat with her. "Zoë right?" I asked. "Ya," she said. Not looking at me. "Hey is there something wrong?" I asked. "No," she said. I could tell she was lying on that bit. "Hey, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here." I took one of my business cards out. "Call me no matter the Time." I said. She took it. "Thanks," The corner of her mouth turned up a bit.

I hung out with the girls all day, and even had dinner with them. Mackenzie was helping me with the dishes. She handed me a dish and I noticed her hands were shaking. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked. She was trembling. "I'm.. I'm having with-drawls, but it's going to help me get better." she said, smiling. "As long as you get better. Sit down and I'll finish the dishes." I said. "So are really dating Prince Harry?" She asked. I put the dish down, "are ya?" She asked. "I am," "is he a good kisser? Have y'all done the naughty? Has he taken you to meet the queen? What's his favorite color?" She asked. I put the dish back into the sink and turned to face her, I leaned against the counter. "Let me see, an 11 out of 10, no, yes, but he wasn't who Introduced me to her, I used to work for her and his favorite color is orange." I said. "Is he as crazy as the magazines say?" she asked. "A bit, after I sprained my ankle, he took me to a club, and I don't remember what happened after that. But apparently I got drunk, we went back to the Olympic village, he tried to get me to 'do the naughty' but apparently I didn't recognize Harry and said, 'no I can't I have a boyfriend.' And Harry was proud of me. But the next day I had a massive hangover, I spent the day next to the toilet with a jug of water and aspirin." I said. "Wow," she said. I looked at my watch. It was getting late, and I wanted to call Harry. "Hey, I've gotta go. It's getting late and I have school work to finish." I said. "Will you come bye tomorrow?" Mackenzie asked. "I'll try." I said. I went to the front room and grabbed my helmet and leather jacket. "Bye girls, bye Ruth." I yelled. Zoë came down the stairs and said goodbye.