Chapter 74

Grace pov
I was walking to Faith's room to get her up for school.

When she was off to school I waddled back to my room. Before I even got there I heard sexual moans coming from my bedroom. I put my ear to the door. I couldn't stand listening to what ever was going on in there. I stepped back and opened the door. There was a naked woman in bed with Harry. "How could you?" I yelled. Harry didn't even give me a second glance. "Close the door." Harry yelled. "You pig!" I yelled as I slammed the door. The next thing I I know I'm blacking up.

When I came too. I was in the same bed Harry had just been having sex in with another woman. Harry had his arms around me. I punched his shoulder, "you bastard." I said . "What?" Harry asked, "you know what you did, I know what you did." I said as I got up. "Grace what are you talking about?" Harry asked. "Don't play stupid, You know what you did," I yelled as I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

I started sobbing, I waddled down the hall to Kate and Will's room. I knocked on the door, and Will opened the door. "I thought you were on bed rest." He said. "I am," I said. "Will just let her in." Kate said. Will stepped back, and let me in. "Come sit," she said as she patted the bed. "What happened?" She asked. "He cheated, he f**king cheated on me. While I'm pregnant with our third baby." I said as the tears kept rolling down my cheek. "Are you sure?" Kate asked. "Yes I saw it clear as day. He was in bed with some wh*re." I said. "Grace you know Harry loves you, we all know it. Harry wouldn't cheat on you." Will said. "Will he's the naughty prince, he's slept with more women, than he can count. Where as I saved myself for marriage. It feels like I did it for nothing. Almost thirty years." I said. "Grace, Calm down." Kate said. "He's done it before, where does it say he won't do it again." I said.

A knock came at the door. "I swear if that is that bastard don't let him in." I said. Will got up, and went out of the room. "Ugh what am I going to do?" I asked as I laid back on the bed. "You could always talk to him." Kate suggested. "No, I'm not talking to that bastard. He doesn't deserve me." I said. "Grace, Harry loves you, you know that, I know that." "If he loved me he wouldn't have cheated." I said as I got up. "Grace wait." Kate said as she grabbed my wrist.  I pulled my hand away. "Leave me alone. I'm leaving." I said. I pulled the door open and Harry and Will were talking outside the room. "Grace I never cheated." Harry said. "Why won't you man up and admit what you did. You slept with someone else while your wife was pregnant." I said as I punched his shoulder as hard as I could.

I went down to the carport, and had a car brought around, then Went to the only place I felt safe at.

I walked into Buckingham pAlace through the servants entrance, out of habit. "Grace! What in hell are you doing here?" Megan asked as she ran up to me. "Any room in the inn?" I asked. "Come on," she took my hand and lead me out.

She found a vacant room, near Her Majesty's room. I crawled into the bed. "What on earth are you doing here? Your supposed to be at Kensington." She asked. "Harry cheated, somehow he got a girl into our room, in the twenty minutes I had left to get Faith ready for school." I said as I picked at the threading in the comforter. "That doesn't sound like him." Megan said. "Well you don't know what he was like before I started dating him. He was a known to have sex with women. And now I'm just another one." I sobbed as I wrapped my arms around my stomach. "Grace, Harry loves you, he would do anything for you." Megan said. "I know, and I love him too. But I don't right now. Because I know I saw Harry in bed, with a naked woman, that wasn't me." I said.

Megan tried to convince me to forgive Harry but I was set in stone on be matter. I made her leave, I crawled under the covers and cried.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I sat up, and wiped the drool off my face. "Come in," I said as I composed my self. Her Majesty came in. "Your Majesty." I said. I looked at my hands resting on my stomach. "Good afternoon Grace." She said as she closed the door.