The Show of a Lifetime

You are on the internet one day, YouTube to be exact, and you go onto Mark's channel and see he is livestreaming.

"YES!" you thought. "I wonder what he's playing." So you put in your earbuds and turn up the volume full blast, like usual, and click on the video/stream.

Suddenly, Mark appears, back facing the computer, unaware of the camera videotaping him.He is getting dressed.

He has absolutely NOTHING on.He is wearing his birthday suit.....LIVE....for the world to see.And yet, unaware of the millions of eyes currently watching him.

"OH. MY. GOD." you shriek.

Mark turns around to walk to the dresser to put on some fresh clothing.You, unable to turn away from your mixed emotions of curiosity, horror, amusement, and you know.....hormones.....continue to watch.As he walks, you can't help but see his dick.

"ohHHH...--" you are at a loss of words.

 His nine inch long......thick......member.

All you can think is "ohmygod!---the fanfictions------the smut-----everything....--"  

  Mark puts on his pink boxers, no pants, (Home is where the pants aren't!) and throws on his purple T-shirt. He runs his fingers through his cotton candy pink hair and sighs.He turns back and starts walking towards the camera.

Smiling.

"What the--"

"I hope you guys enjoyed the show..." he said with that sly, sexy, crooked smile.

"What--"

"There is more where that came from if you just click that like button down below. It lets me know if you wanna see more videos like this..."He points down below, winking at you with a grin.

"And I'll see YOU," he points and winks again, his eyes twinkling with lust and passion."in the next video, BUH BYE!" he clicks off and the video ends.

It becomes silent once again.

Your head is spinning, heart is racing, and your sexual desires are through the roof.

"Did that just happen?"