One Beer Too Many

THIS IS A LEMON. THAT MEANS BOY x BOY. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BOY x BOY/ YAOI, PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER OR REPORT THIS.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU.

This is a Septiplier Chapter by the way!

Me and my friend Lissa wrote this. Let me just say, this made my inner fangirl flip her shite because of this Chapter. THANK YOU FOR HELPING MEEEEEE! I LOVE YOUUU!!!

Jack had come to LA to visit Mark, because they haven't seen each other in a year. They go to a bar and celebrate. They take a taxi and reminisce on the way there, talking about all the activities they'd do while Jack was in town. They walk into the bar and sit in a booth. Mark orders a beer, and Jack orders the same. They start to converse with each other about the games they plan to play in the future, conventions they plan to go to, collabs together, and what is happening all things aside. Before they know it, they've had way too much to drink. Mark's eyes keep crossing and Jack's accent gets really thick. They start laughing for no reason and Jack says something that makes Mark sit still for a moment....

"Wait, what did you just say?"

"I said," he hiccuped. "we should go back ta yer place fer a little....'fun'. He winks at Mark.

"Hmmm maaaayybeeee..."

"Then let's go." Jack grabs Mark's shirt and they get up.

Mark smiled following Jack. "What do you have planned Jackaboy?"

"Well, yer goin' ta find out when ya get there..." Jack smiles slyly.

Mark let Jack lead him to the cab to go back to Mark's house.

Jack grabs Mark's t-shirt once again and pulls him close, breathing lightly on his neck.

"A ullmhú le haghaidh an oíche is fearr de do shaol."

"I have no idea what you said, but I love it."

"Prepare for t'e best night of yer life, ya goof." Jack put his hand under Mark's shirt, tracing his scar.

Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's neck. "I'm ready."

"Not here" Jack whispered, passion and lust in his voice.

The car stops and they get out, practically running to Mark's house. Mark fumbles with the keys, and opens the door.

His roommates are gone for the night, leaving him and Jack alone. He throws the keys somewhere in the household and turns around.

Mark pulled Jack by his shirt until Mark was against the wall.

"Best night of my life?" he smirked.

Jack went breathless, but soon regained his composure.

"Hell yeah."

Jack quickly put his lips to Mark's. Jack put his hands underneath Mark's shirt, feeling his back. Small scratches here and there. Then slowly pulling his shirt off. They both were getting really excited.

Mark threw his shirt off smiling and letting Jack take over again.

Jack pulled Mark to the bedroom, still kissing him. He threw him onto the bed in complete darkness. Mark smiled in the empty room. Jack flicked on the light on the nightstand, turning again to look at Mark. He took off his grey v-neck, his veins coursing with excitement. He looked at Mark's brown eyes. They were twinkling in the dim mood lighting. Jack started to get onto the bed, left knee first, grabbing Mark and kissing his collarbone. He started undoing Mark's belt and breathing heavily. Both of their hearts beginning to race.