Memories my Nightmare

I hated when Rommey had to go on his long ass trips, the days he had to be away from me was when i cried the most. Truthfully , i was vulnerable without that man. He built me & encourage me, made real love to me, now he want me to marry him.

Woman probably look at me with so many tainted eyes but i been threw a lot of shit growing up.

I raised in Alabama and lived with my mother Benita and grandmother Thelma... I don't remember her much but i remember my grandmother having to spank her wen she came home, i remembered her pale skin, i remember her beating me, i remember her giving me to an old creep when i was 7 for 20 dollars and i remember the needle holes in her arm. I was only 10 when she died, and that when i met my cousin hazel and he came to live with us to help take care of Nanny [Thelma ] because she got sick in depression and loss her sight.

But nothing made her lose her voice, "Nisha" she said and it was like i was there again "git dat 'omewerk dun missy, right away before it's dark, need you off to bed"

It was like i was in the wooden house again, the old salty wet smell lingered in my nose and the hard floors gave my feet splinters so Hazel brought us all thick socks to wear around in the house. "Nisha you hurd me git yo lil' buht to bed when you done" Nanna said lifting her arms up, Hazel gave me a smile, reaching in his pocket and throwing me some gum. I was smiling so hard, i couldn't believe he was able to get some without Nanna smelling it. She hated sweets. I quickly stuffed it in my training bra for later on and got back to my homework.

I was so focused on finishing my homework i hadn't realized how quiet the house was, plus every light was turned off except for the kitchen where i did my work. I had to hurry up and turn the kitchen light off so i could run upstair because i knew Nanna hated it when i left the lights on during the night time. Grabbing all my things and placing them in my book bag, i turned off the light and rushed down the hallway and up the stairs where i tripped over Hazel. His hands gripped my waist stopping me from falling on my face "come on now Nisha don't tell me you scared of'v the dark babygirl"

He still held on to my waist with a smirk on my face, i looked up the stairs and blinked hard "i, uum, was just trying to hurry up for bed"

"For bed...? You ain't even eat the candy i saved you yet" he laughed "did you?"

"I was gonna save it for later Haz, for after school"

"Mhmm, where you put it at?" i bit my lip embarrassed and reached to pull it out from my training bra but he slapped my hand away pressing me against the wall, reaching into my bra with his tongue pressed into his teeth.
"Hazel?" i questioned feeling a hot embarrassment flame inside, i was uncomfortable with what ever he was doing when he thumb pinch my nipple and then pulled out the gum.

"Open yo mouth Nisha" the look on his face was powerful and mean, i grew scared in an instant as i looked into his eyes "don't let me have to repeat myself girl" slowly i did as he said hoping Nanna would get up and stop this... He slid the gum in my mouth telling me to "chew" and i did as his grip on my hips grew tighter... He licked his lips as his eyes stared at my lip which was getting wet from the gum juices...

"Hazel, i wanna go and -"but his lips pressed against my lips forcing his tongue in mines... Tears formed in my eyes and i whimpered scared to breath when his hand shoved into my pants and his finger pushed up inside me. He moaned as his free hand gripped my butt tight ... I continued to whimper against his lips muffling my crys... He removed his hands now chewing my gum "Goodnight Nisha" he said walking away as if nothing ever happen.

Waking up, i took a deep breath looking at the clock it was only 4:57 AM... I turned around to curl against Rommey , but was breathless when my hand hit the empty area. I forgotten that my baby was gone on business, which mad my night sweat and heavy breathing worse as i started feeling sick and as of the walls were caving in. The dark seemed to surround me, choking me off the memories. I needed DeRome here to hold me, i needed him to hold me. Gripping tight to the covers i hid under them bundled up like a fetus but i couldn't sleep, i didnt wamt to go back to sleep.