4/4 Preference - You Color with Him

Luke Hemmings

"I'm bored. Want to color with me?" You ask.

"You want to color?" Luke chuckles, looking up at you from his phone.

You shrug, smiling widely. "Yeah, why not?"

Luke shakes his head as you grab a few coloring books and pencils from a basket.

"Here, you can have this one. It's full of flower patterns." You smile, handing him the book.

"Thanks, princess." He kisses your cheek as you blush from the nickname.

"You're welcome." You grin, cuddling closer to his side.

The two of you color in silence for awhile before Luke wraps his arm around your shoulder pulling you down on the bed with him.

"Luke" You pout. "I'm trying to color."

"Y/N" He pouts. "I want to cuddle with you."

You shake your head, cuddling close to his side, holding your coloring book on his chest as you try to color. Luke laughs and you narrow your eyes.

"Luke! Your laughing is making your chest move, and I keep messing up!"

"I can't help it! It tickles!" He defends.

You sigh, continuing to color as Luke begins to laugh again. You shake your head, a smile on your lips from the sound of his laughter as you toss your coloring book to the side.

"Fine. I'll cuddle with you." You roll your eyes, patting his chest softly.

Luke hums happily, pulling you closer to his side, kissing the top of your head as you drape your leg over his, burying your face in his shirt.

"Much better than coloring, isn't it?" He asks.

"Maybe a little bit." You giggle, kissing his chest softly. "But you still have to color with me later."

"It's a deal, princess."

Ashton Irwin

"Daddy, will you color with Mommy and me?" Your four year old son asks.

"Of course, little man."

Ashton crouches down to his height, sitting beside you on the floor as the three of you color on the coffee table.

"Daddy, look!" Your son grins, holding up his drawing of your family.

"It's beautiful, buddy!" He praises.

"What do you think, mommy?" He asks with wide, hazel eyes, identical to his father's.

"It's wonderful, baby." You smile. "You forgot something though, remember what mommy told you earlier today?"

Ashton furrows his brows in confusion. "What did he forget?"

"Just let him finish, baby." You explain, softly waving off Ashton's confusion.

Ashton rolls his eyes, focusing back on his coloring page before his son jumps up, running to your side to whisper in your ear. You nod your head, smiling widely as you look at what he drew. "Beautiful, baby."

"I want to see!" Ashton whines.

"Hold on, daddy!" Your son groans before whispering in your ear again.

"Mhm, it's okay, baby. You can show him."

He quickly moves to Ashton's side before being pulled onto his lap.