Ch-35--Last day

--Emily's POV--

"You're about to be discharged very soon,"the doctor said,"How's your game going?"

"They found out."

"How?"

"To be honest,I really do not know,"I said realizing that I had no idea.

"Doctor,have you seen the file,I gave it to one of the guys& they never gave it back,"the nurse said.

Damn it.Nicely done,I thought to myself sarcastically.

"We have it,no need to worry,"the doctor said.

"Well.That answers,that doesn't it?"

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Ok, get some,"the doctor said,but got off.

"Emily,I'm here !!"Lyndsey yelled walking in & cutting off the doctor,"Oh,hey doc. So how'd it go yesterday?"

"Pretty well ,the guys and you left,so it was just  me & Kendall."

"Oh,how'd that go?"

"Pretty well,I told him why I did this and he wasn't mad,he was actually happy."

"Happy?"

"Yep,"I replied.

"That's strange."

"I know right."

"Anyways,your almost out of here,Party time!!"She said.

"No,party.I have to find and learn the song.I know James gave it to me a while back,but I don't know where it is."

"Are you playing still?"

"No."

"Well then, I'm leaving."

"Where to?"I asked.

"To tear your house apart looking for it."

"LINDSEY!!" I yelled, "Come back here! You're not allowed to that,because I'll be stuck cleaning a mess again."

"Oh,don't worry,I won't burn anything."

"Ok,how do you know about that?"I asked,right when the guys walked in.

"Alright,which 1 of you told her about burning stuff?" I asked.

"Oh.come on you can't be mad about that,"James said.

"Oh,didn't know there was a party going on in here,"the doctor said,"but she still has 1 more day til she's discharged.

"Yes,and even then no party.I have to learn the song."

"But you can't even find it,"Lyndsey said.

"WHAT?!"They all asked.

"Looks,like we're gonna have to tear your house looking for it,"Carlos said.

"I agree,lets go,"Lyndsey said,and in less than a second the room was all empty.

I layed down & started to think how crazy my life was about to get. My voice would be heard all around the world.

Right then I got a text saying : We won't burn anything and it had a pic of everyone standing by the kitchen.

Yep,it was about to get real crazy.