Chapter 8

When i get to Bridgets house I hear my phone ring so i pick it up.

"Hello"

"are you Lilly?" asks somebody

"Yes why?"

"you are going to have to go to Australi and live with your aunt"

"What! why?" I ask

"Because just listen to as i say ok she the only one taking you"

The man tells me my plane and everything there is to know so i write it down on paper.

"Thanks" i say hanging up my phone. I place it on the bedside table and fall asleep. I wake up and stretch bumping my hands on something

"OUTCH!" "were am i?"

"Your in a car" replies somebody. I look up to see im in a car with Bridget and her parents

"Were are we going?" I ask.

"Your going to Australia remember?"

"Yes" i groan "are we almost at the airport?" I ask

"Yes were here now" replies Bridgets mom. I look out the window and watch as pull in the parking lot. I get out of the car crying and hug Bridget.

"This is a good thing at least now this ghost thing is over right?" Says Bridget

"Yep the Isabella thing is all over now" i say smilling

"Ill text you wright when i get there" i say between sobs

"Promise?" Bridget manages to say

"Promise" i reply hugging her one last time. I thank Bridgets parents then walk in the air port. I get my ticket then sit in the seats i had a hour to pass. I wate and listen to music on my phone

"Im feeling like im one in a million im the real thing i can see it like a fire in the night its so brilliant im a stand out no concealing it and im feeling like im one in a million im the one and six figures hold it down like i got six fingers feel it pound it when it hits the speakers jump around jump out your sneakers and all of my time is prime you aint never seen shit like mine like the fuse from the way i shine just one spark ill blow your mind everyone everyone want something theres a million in one a million in one but im the one in a million the one in a million you could be a stray star under neath the radar diamond in the rough but thats still not enough im the one in a million im feeling like im one in a million im the real thing i can see it like a fire in the night its so brilliant im a stand out no concealing it and im feeling like im one in a million shake it up and then spray that celebrate we play that this real deal cant fake that im a needle up in this haystack when i drop it hold out your open hand for the drop in the ocean that broke the dam im overfloying on every jam and we made it rock from one grain of sound now go go time to show em what we really are go go its not dizzyness but your seeing stars so so whats a star to a commet thats burning accross the sky and tonight im so super sonic"

then i hear my flight being called i pull out my head phones and get in line. This is it leaving California for Australia. I board the plane handing the lady my ticket i sit in my seat and put my headphones back in this is it a start to a new life.

A/N:hey everyone !! You guys liking it so far? I wont update untill i get 10 more votes and 25 reads so do it! If u want a update!