Chapter 23

Biancas P.O.V

"Bianca, Bianca!" Someone shakes me roughly

"Wha-what?!"

I open my eyes and see that i was sleeping i look over where Bridget is sitting beside me and had brought Brett and Lea who are in a stroller staring wide eyed straight ahead.

I smile at my kids then realize the real reason we all are here. My bright cheery smile turns into a glum sad frown.

I turn around just in time to see Lilly being pushed out of the surgery room and into a regular room. I get up and leave heading for that direction and i hear Bridget get up and do the same. Bridget catches up to me and we walk shoulder to shoulder to the room she was pushed into. A nurse puts her arm out infront of us stopping us and Bridget backs up with the stroller.

"Who are you?"

"Who do you think?!" I snap angrilly and upset

"Relitaves" replies Bridget before pushing her way through.

But the nurse stops us again.

"How close?" She asks

"None of your buisness!" I snap angrilly again, besides she has no wright to ask us how close of relitaves we are.

"We're close okay?!" Snaps Bridget "now can we go in?" She asks anchious.

"Yes" the nurse calmly replies then she turn around hanging her head low and waits at the door.

Why is she so sad its not even her place to be?

I open the door and emediatly my eyes catch on the bed in the center. Lillys body is covered with a light white sheet.

No...

No...

No...

It can't be...

Not her...

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

I stand there motionless on the verge of having an emotional break down. I turn over to the doctor looking sadly at us

"Is she?.." The doctor interupts

"Yes" he says hanging his head low then slowly walking out.

"Im sorry" he states before leaving us alone.

I emediatly start to ball my eyes out and Bridget is doing the same huddled up in a chair.

"Why?!" I shout upset

With tears poring from my eyes i storm out of the hospitol room out into the hallway. I run down it looking frantically around

"Where are you?!" I shout looking for Isabella.

I repeat it several times as i run all around looking.

"You did this now come out!!" I shout balling my eyes out yet angry knowing Isabella killed her cause Lilly was perfectly healthy.

I spot a double door at the end of a hall and i run bursting through them and into a dim freezing cold humid room.

"Where... Are... You..." I pant out

It has to be at freezing point in here.

I collapse onto the floor shaking frantically in coldness. I huddle into a tight ball in a corner trying to collect some heat but to no avail. then my vision blurs till i black out.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Bridgets P.O.V

I stop crying and lift my head from my arms to notice that Bianca is gone. Oh well shes probably just clearing her head going for a walk around the hospitol.

I hear Lea start to cry so i get up and walk over to the stroller and pick the baby up cradyling her in my arms. I keep a close eye on Brett aswell as i walk around the room pacing back and forth as tears continue to leak down from eyes.

Why did this have to happen? I think that me and Bianca both know that this is not caused normally it was caused by the one and only Isabella.

But why chop up our lives if we did nothing wrong?

Unfortunatly that question Cannot be answered.

I've been waited forever where the hell is Bianca? If she went to clear her head or something Shirley shed be back by now wouldn't she?

I place Lea back into her seat in the stroller seaming as shes stopped crying and i fasten Brett up aswell. I walk pushing the stroller up to Lilly the slowly uncover her face from the cheet. I plant a soft light kiss on her forehead

"I miss u already"

I say then a smile creeps accross my lips and teers fall from my face onto the sheets. I wipe them away and hold them back looking up at the sky knowing shes in a better place, a place earth cannot compare to.

Covering her face back up with the white sheet i push the stroller and walk out the door and down the hall. I glance left and right and in every room and corner as i walk, but no Bianca.

I come accross a double door at the end of a hall, i hesitate at the door. It doesn't say not to go or does it have employees only sign. But it doesn't have anything that says you can enter either. I hesitate deciding whether to go or not. But why if Bianca went that way, or is in that, place or whatever it is. I decide to go to i step forward opening the door.

"Holy shit!" I scream in fright.

I quickly close the door, it has to be at freezing point in that room. What if Bianca is in there? I open the door again leaving the stroller in the hall. I quickly glance around and spot Bianca huddle up in a corner and her body is almost froze.

"Bianca!" I shout surprised.

I grab her and pull her by under the arms and out the door,

"HELP!" I yell a couple times till finally doctors come racing forward.

They pull her up and run with her into a room and a doctor wraps her in many blankets then others start doing something.

I stand there infron of the closed door stunned at what i just saw and experienced.

I close my ajar mouth and grab controll of the stroler pushing it straight ahead as i walk to the room she was placed in. I moove a chair from the waiting room to the window an i sit down stroller beside me as i watch curiously and concerned through the window an watch the doctors work around Bianca.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry if this wasnt long enough but I've been busy and also been at camp so no time to update considering my camp has no wifi, so sorry if it took long! And i hope this chapter was long enough! Did u enjoy it?

Q= what was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?

Comment and tell me!

For me it had to of been when i went on a roller coaster ride in dysneyland i was about 9 and i went with my mom and sister and we almost fell of the track! Scary right? Well i thought it was!

Anyway enough blabbering even though i love talking to u guys! ^_^

So . . .

7 or more votes

And....

90 or more reads!

U can do it! (Its for the next chapter!)