Chapter 20

A/N: hey everyone! So here is the next chapter!! Oh and just saying this is not the end of this book yet i still have allot of plans for this book! And i am so so so sorry for sutch a late update but ive been really busy cause my dad was mooving and i had to help and i went to camp more than i expected and of course i dont have enternet or wifi there and then i was at my dads and he doesnt have wifi or enternet and then went to my grandmas place for a couple days and she doesnt have wifi either and when i was at home i was swimming all day pretty mutch everyday. so once again im so so so so so so (100k) more times sorry for sutch a late update, forgive me? Anyway enjoy!

Lillys P.O.V

I wake up so really i dont know when i fell asleep. I stetch and im soor all over probly cause i fell asleep sitting. I get out of bed and change into a black tank and some light wash denim shorts with a down with webster hat over my down straightened hair. I see Bianca, Bridget and the kids all still sound asleep. I sigh if only i had a normall life.

"Oh... Lilly your up i need to talk to you and Bridget about something" says Bianca.

"Yes?" I ask turning around to face Bianca,

Bridget is now up aswell and is entently listening. I sit on the side of Biancas bed ready for her to explain.

"Well last night i enroled you and Bridget in school, and i sold my house and baught a new one, we will all moove in together in the new house and start hopefully a new an better life" explains Bianca.

Inside i am burning up with excitemnt, i cant wait to start a new life! But will Isabella follow us to that house aswell? I shure hope not cause this is exciting for me to go to school and moove in with my bff, bianca and into a new house.

"When are we going to moove in?" I ask

"Well... Today actually" replies Bianca.

Excitement burns up inside me and i can tell that Bridget is excited aswell. I slightly nod my head in understandment and walk over to my bag. I fold all my clothes that i braught and place them neatly back into my bag. I watch as Bridget does the same, i then i walk towards the door placing my bag down. Bianca carefully places the kids into the stroller then grabs her bag and opens the door. I take another last minute check around the hotel to make shire i am not leaving anything behind. Whenever i go somewhere and am about to leave i always feel like i am missing something, guess im just weird that way.

Relizing i am not leaving anything behind i join Bianca and Bridget out in the hall. She closes the door and we walk down the long halway of the hotell. We pass by many elevators and go straight to the stair case. I open the door reveling long winding stairs, i lead the way taking one step by another till i get to the bottom. I stop and let Bianca and Bridget catch up to me, once they catch up we all walk towards the front desk sitting in the loby.

"Hello im Bianca we are leaving...." Then i dont hear anything else, all sound is blocked out and all my focus is on the dark shadow i see in the elevator.

I watch as it turns towards me and i have to hold back a scream cause i see the horifing face of none other than isabella. I dont know if im halusinating but she looks scarier and her face looks full of scars, her eyes are te same and her pointy rows of sharp teeth seem sharper than ever. I cant take my eyes off her or moove away, its as if she is holding me to the spot, forcing me to look at her. I try closing my eyes but a force is making me not be able to.

Every time i go to close my eyes they are being forced back open. I feel a light tap on my shoulder which breaks the hold that Isabella has on me. I turn around revealing the hot Kile. Kiles hair is wavy with a nice wave on the top and he is wearing some blue board shorts and a white tank that says holyster surf on it, and he has a short board (a/n: a short board is a type of surf board) under his arm.