Chapter 25 the end

Bridgets P.O.V

2 weeks later...

"We gathered here today in memory of Bianca and Lilly"

I stand in my laced boot style 6 inch heels and my strapless black heart neckline dress that reaches a bit below the knees and is tight fitted.

Xavier is in a black suit with a light blue shirt underneath his arm draped over my shoulder in a comforting position.

I wrap my arms around his waist and lean in closer dropping my head into his shoulder.

"Now a close friend Bridget would like to say a couple words before we carry on" states the priest.

I walk up closer to the casket and bravely take a deep breath in.

"Lilly and i were very close best friends and when she had to move i was devastated, so devastated i joined her and her aunt into their comfy home, they excepted me with kind hearts and not once did they regret it." I stop my breath caught in my throat as tears stream down my face "i will miss them so mutch" i quickly finish and i jog back over to the grassy spot and Xavier embraces me into a hug.

I cry ito his chest and refuse to look back as the caskets lower into the hole.

Later...

I walk into my house with Xavier close behind

We walk bravely up to the attic and Xavier with the ouiji board in hand.

We sit together with the ouiji board infront of us and we join hands.

"What do you want from us?" I ask sudenly mad "you killed my best friend" i continue

Then i am pulled back with sutch force i am knocked out.

Xavier's P.O.V

Then Bridget is pulled from my hands back to the wall and she disapears into a corner.

I jump from my feet and look frantically around as to which way she went and find a disgusting demon huddling over her. I am so frightened i cant scream and sudenly am pulled down aswell.

Scared i join hands with Bridget

"What are you going to do to us?" Asks Bridget.

"Keep you" Isabella shortly replies

"What do you mean?" I ask suddenly but my words are cut off as she stabs me and then stabs Bridget both in the heart.

"Now you can be my Attic friends Forever"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: what an upset ending!!! But it had to end at some point right? Lets just say i had way more plans for this book! But it all turned out differently! In the end i think it is a okay book but thanks to those who have read it! I am probably going to mark this down as a short story!

This book is now officially over!

Thanks