Chapter 1.

"Now... Just start from the beginning and please go into complete detail about everything that happened." The lady said with a plastic concerned face and slicked back hair that was pulled into a tight bun behind her head.

"It was 10 years ago. I was offered to go to a party with a friend of mine..."

~Flashback to 10 years ago~

Why am I here? I never go to party's. I don't exactly fit in with this crowd. I looked around the crowded room to see drunk girls standing on the couch dancing, red cups scattered across the floors, and people making out everywhere. I leaned against the counter as I stood there watching people. Watching people is nice, because you get to see what's going on. Like you're a spectator. And the best part about an atmosphere like this, is that everyone is way too busy in their conversation, or too drunk to care.

I looked towards the stairs and wondered what was up there, since I hadn't gone up there yet. I grabbed my red cup that was full of water and walked towards the stairs. I made my way up and looked around. I saw a long narrow hallway with seven doors along the tight corridor. I tried to squeeze through the people. In the process of doing this, I was pushed into a door that flew open. It was a small room, that had stairs that led up to something else. I started to wonder if I should go up there or not... I went ahead and went up since curiosity took over me.

I was brought to some sort of loft. The walls were painted red and there were electric guitars hung on the walls. There was a bed on the right of a window that was directly in front of me. There was a piano and a then to the left were two long bookshelves. I went down the narrow pathway and saw that on the both sides were tons of records. In the middle of the record shelf was a box cut out of the frame, and a small table with a record player on it . I walked over to the shelf and started going through them. I found a Bon Iver record and decided to put that one on. I sat on the floor to look at the bottom shelf and my leggings stretched as I sat criss-crossed. I started looking through the records and pulled out a couple of them. I started looking over them and-

"Great song selection." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around and quickly stood up. This guy had on a tight black Rolling Stones tshirt and black skinny jeans. He had tattoos up and down both arms. I held my hands behind my back.

"You don't come here often do you?" He asked while walking out of the door way and towards me. I shook my head no.

"Hmm... I can tell... Girls who come here are usually drunk and giving blow jobs. But you, you are up in my room looking at my record collection. Now why is that?" He asked while towering over me. I could practically feel the heat radiating off of his body onto mine. He took his finger and tilted my eyes up to look at his. He had bright green eyes that complimented his facial features.

"You know staring isn't very nice." He said. His breath lingered of spearmint and not alcohol... Strange. I looked back down at my shoes.

"Well... I don't exactly belong to this group." I said and barely looked up to see him smirking down at me. I quickly looked down to hear a low chuckle down in his chest form. I gasped when I felt his finger tips trace up my arm. He smirked again.

"You're right. You don't belong to this group." I had goosebumps up and down my arms.

"What's your name?" He asked before moving my hair to the side and leaning his head down to kiss my neck. My breath hitched in my throat and found it hard to speak.

"Answer me." He said in a slight harsher tone.

"Daisy. My name is Daisy." I said as he kissed my neck again.

"Can you please get off of me.?" I said slightly annoyed. I could feel him stop what he was doing. His lips remained on my skin and I could feel his jaw tightening.