Chapter 3.

I woke up the next morning and did my usual routine that consisted of taking a shower, getting dressed, and doing my hair and make up. I lightly curled my hair today and put in a headband. I looked down at my outfit. I had chosen a Starwars tshirt and high waisted shorts. I grabbed my high top converse and slipped them off before walking out the door with my purse in my hand. I walked to the car and it came to life. I went to school and got to the classroom early. I decided to pull out Looking For Alaska. I started reading about Strawberry Hill (a wine they drink in the book) and lit cigarrettes. I've valways wondered what Strawberry Hill tasted like. Strawberries, I would hope. But, I wonder if it's as good as they make it out to be. I was interupted by a light cough. I looked up at the person making the noise.

"Hello, Daisy." this girl with bleach blonde hair said to me. I didn't know who she was, but by the looks of it, she knew me.

"Uhmmm hello?" I asked and she smirked to herself before sitting next to me. I noticed the way her makeup was darkly placed around her eyes and how her eyes almost glowed because of it. She looked at me up and down and laughed a little.

"Why the hell would he be interested in you? You're definitely different from the others." she said while taking out her nail polish and fixing the chipped nails.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked while putting my book away and back into my bag.

"Harry, of course. He asked us all if we knew you. And I said no, but I then did my research on you. Straight A's with an occasional B+, perfect attendance, and you read the same book over and over again... You are not Harry's normal project." she says while looking at me in the eyes.

"How do you know all of that?" I asked her while biting the inside of my cheek.

"Lets just say, I'm good with computers. And the book looks like it's going to tear in half any second now. I suggest you get a new copy."

"What did you mean when you said 'project?'" I asked her and she stifled a laugh.

"You must not know much about Harry. When Harry finds a girl that he is... attracted to or whatever the hell goes on in that boys mind, he always gets the girl. Always. He is a bad man, Daisy. And although I don't know you very well, I'm here to warn you. He has done some very bad things in the past, and he may sweet talk you into thinking he's a great guy and all, but trust me... He's not. But I gotta go. I'll meet you at Panera before you go to work. Catcha later." she got up and ran out of the classroom. I sat there completely flabbergasted. How did she know all of that stuff!? She practically memorized my entire schedule! I'm a bit creeped out by this girl, but I feel like she knows Harry a lot better than I do, so why not trust her?

I kept wanting to take the hands of time and pushing them forward to 1 oclock, so I could ask her all of my questions. The day dragged on and I was practically ripping the hair out of my head in frustration. I kept looking up at the clock in the front of the classroom and even though it felt like it had been twenty minutes since the last time I checked it, it had only been about 3 or 4. I finally made it to my last class and she ended up letting us out early.

I threw all of my books back into my backpack and practically ran out of the classroom. I went to the parking lot and threw all of my things into the passengers seat. I sped out of campus and made my way to Panera. I parked my car and grabbed my purse. I got out of the car and made my way inside. I ordered my food and looked around for her blonde hair.

"Boo." she said right in my ear making me jump and gasp. The giggled to herself before linking arms with me. I noticed that she was a bit shorter than me. She grabbed my food from the man at the counter and brought me to a booth in the back.