Chapter 2.

I woke up the next morning and started getting ready. There really isn't much time to waste with my tight schedule. I quickly took a shower since I didn't get the chance to take one last night. I got out and picked out my outfit for the day, which consisted of a shirt that said, "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. -Shakespeare." And a pair of high waisted shorts. I dried my hair a bit until it was at a lightly damp state. I then put on my makeup, which consisted of mascara and very light cover up. I grabbed my over sized round glasses, and my book bag. I grabbed a granola bar before walking out of the house. I got into my car and drove to school.

I soon arrived at the familiar campus and got out of my car, with my back pack on one of my shoulders.

"HEY DAISY!" I turned to see Tom and Victoria waving at me. I waved back and proceeded to class. I'm one of those girls who knows people who would have your back, but you don't talk to them a lot. They're sort of just friends. I know a lot of those people who are just my friends. I don't exactly belong to a group or a clique, because when I'm done with my classes, I go straight to work.

My first class was basically a reading class, I guess you could say. In this class we read the book, and then we talk about it, have debates, and I guess you could say that we read between the lines. This is one of my favorite classes because all year we have been given some of the amazing classics that are well known by people everywhere. I've already read most of the books Mrs. Shenly assigns us, so it's basically an easy class for me.

The rest of my classes flew by and I finally found myself in my last class of the day. This class was a Language Arts class and the teacher was Mrs. Hearn. Mrs. Hearn was one of those teachers where she knew her stuff and it was very rare to catch her making a mistake. But she wasn't so strict that everyone hated her. People actually liked her. She was a great teacher and always made sure everyone understood the topic. This class consisted mostly of taking notes, questions, answers, and essays. Nothing too hard.

Before I knew it, classes were done and it was time for work. I stopped by a Panera Bread on the way and got some mac n cheese. I made my way to work and walked in through the back door to clock in. I saw that no one was there except for this girl named Alex who leaves right when I get there so I don't really know her. I sit in the back and eat my food while she finishes up her shift.

"I finished sending out the orders for that new record company, all that is left to do is to organize the records and managing the counter." She said with a small smile before giving me a wave and walking out the back door. I walked up into the front and grabbed my favorite records to play while working and put them in the player. I walked to the back and started going through the records and organizing them alphabetically. I walked up and down the aisles placing records into their correct spots. I heard the bell ring by the front door ring, signaling someone just walked in.

"Hello welcome to Vinyl Heaven." I said while focusing down on the thick stack of records I was struggling to hold in my hands. I was walking down the aisle looking down and through each one of them when I ran into something. I fell back and dropped all of my records.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." I said while shuffling on the floor to gather all the records back into a stack. The person bent down to help and helped me back up. I brushed off my pants and looked up to see him looking down at me with a smirk... I scoffed and walked the opposite way.

"Well, look who it is. Little miss Daisy." He said and I could hear the clicks of his shoes against the floor signaling that he's following me.

"Please just go away, Harry." I said while setting the stack on the table in the back. I started walking up to the front and went behind the counter.