Chapter 1

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Your mom yelled at you while trying to pull your blanket from your grip. You kept resisting until you heard a deep sigh from your mom.

"Mom~ what about not attending classes for another week? Pwease~" you replied with a sleepy and cute voice to persuade her but failed as usual. Your mom just raised the curtains and allowed the sunlight to enter your room.

"Sorry (y/n), but not this time, so now wake up and come down. I already cooked breakfast." After that, she walked outside the room leaving you looking all grumpy.

You sighed deeply and headed to your bathroom to brush your teeth. After that, you just went out and lazily started wearing your uniform and getting ready for school.

You fixed your headband and wore your contact lenses to help you see. As you took a final glance of yourself in the mirror, you sighed again and went downstairs to eat.

"Good morning (y/n)-oneechan~" your little sister greeted you. "Morning." You replied with a lazy tone.

"I'm off to work (y/n), make sure you eat your whole plate." Your mom told you before shutting the door and heading to work.

After taking your time eating, you immediately ran to the car once you realized that you took half an hour just to eat your breakfast and about to be late on your first day!

"Good job (y/n)! Ugh!" You thought. You told the driver to drive you to your school as fast as he could.

---

As soon as you reached the high school you're attending, you bursted out of the car and ran inside. "So this is Shutoku High." You kept observing the place then started searching for your class

You kept looking for your classroom until... "Wait! I don't even know my classroom's number in the first place!" You realized, but all your thoughts were blown away when you bumped into someone.

"Shit!" You both cursed in unison.

You were still lying on the ground and rubbing your poor butt. "Hey, are you okay?" You heard a gentle voice asking in concern. Then you raised your head to see a black-haired male offering you a hand.

You took his hand and he helped you to stand again. "I'm sorry, I should've paid attention while running!" You apologized while bowing your head. "Nah, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention either."

"By the way, are you lost? Because I heard someone shouting about not knowing where the classroom is." He asked. Your face immediately heated up when you realized you were thinking out loud. "Y-Yes... It's my first day today." You admitted but avoiding eye contact from the embarrassment.

He kept silent for a moment but then said: "Then you must be (l/n), right?" You looked at him puzzled."How does he know my last name?" You thought, but you only nodded.

"Then you're in my class. The teacher was quite angry and kept bragging about you, because you were absent the whole last week." He stated. You gulped really hard, and now you're really nervous after hearing that a teacher already hates you.

"So follow me, I'll show you the way. Oh, and name's Takao Kazunari." He said, as some shades of pink were visible on your cheeks. "(Y/N)(L/N)." You said and simply followed Takao.

Both of you were quite on your way and suddenly takao stopped in front of a door and pointed at it "This is our classroom, hope you make yourself comfortable." He said. "Thank you so much for showing me the way." You thanked him and bowed again

He finally opened the door and when the teacher gave you her attention, she smirked at you. "Why are you late, Takao-kun?!" She questioned harshly.

"I was guiding (l/n) because she was lost." He said calmly. The teacher just nodded and gave him permission to sit.

"You must be (l/n)-san!" She exclaimed with a sarcastic tone. "Please introduce yourself to the class."

You didn't have a problem to grab everyone's attention - especially boys - since you were really stunning and beautiful. "My name is (l/n)(y/n), I hope we can all get along." You faced your classmates with a smile.

As usual, you heard some whispering from the boys.

"Man! She's totally hot."

"I know right!"

"You think I should ask her out?"

You completely ignored their conversation, but man, if glares can kill then you would definitely be dead right now. The girls were throwing death glares and they were just too much to handle. You just ignored them anyway.

Your teacher signaled you to sit, and you saw that the only empty seat was between Takao's and the window. You took the place right away and saw him smiling at you. You smiled back and then turned your gaze to the window, ignoring all the boring stuff your teacher is saying.

"So this is my first day, already having haters. but Takao-kun is kinda interesting. I would like to be friends with." You thought and a smile suddenly appeared on your face.