Chapter 4

"Ahhh..." You groaned as you stretched your arms in the air. All six of you left together from the gym, and decided to stop at a convenient store for some snacks. You all entered and the boys started grabbing some chips. You weren't that hungry so you just took some milk to drink.

You made your way outside the store along with the boys. It appeared you all live in the same area so you all continued walking together.

Suddenly , Miyaji-senpai's phone was ringing. He got his phone out and answered the call, after hanging up he turned to you guys again.

"Guys, I have to go pick up my little brother from his friend's house. So, see you tomorrow."

"Wait, I'll tag with you." Kimura said.

"Okay then, goodbye."

You all bided goodbyes, and continued walking. After several steps, Otsubu-senpai also stopped and faced the house at his right. "Bye boys, see you tomorrow (Y/N)". He then headed towards his house, that looked more like a mansion to average people. He then stopped at the door. "Take care of (Y/N)." He added and he entered the house.

Shintaro then took another path since he lived in an apartment in a different direction from your house. You and Takao were the only ones left. For some reason you felt really nervous, you even stuttered in almost every reply to him. You were hardly cursing your heart mentally for beating really fast.

You almost reached home when you saw a small, white and furry figure near the bushes. "A kitten!" You exclaimed and walked slowly to it. To your surprise, the kitten didn't even move nor tilt her head even a bit. You picked her up slowly and placed her on your knees.

"You love kittens?"

"Cats in general."

Takao bent over observing how gentle and soft your expression was. He then noticed some red liquid on your skirt. "What's that?" He pointed at it. You looked at your skirt and then, turned to the kitten and lifted it in the air. You noticed that her left leg was a bit injured and bleeding a little. You grabbed your headband and wrapped it all over her fragile leg. Treating her like an expert.

Just then, a cat appeared with a bunch of other kittens. You immediately released your grip from the kitten. Thankfully she was able to walk on her feet and reach her mother safely. You smiled at the sense while Takao was watching in amazement.

"Wow, (Y/N). You must have a lot of cats to take care of at home. That was awesome."

You chuckled a bit at his comment. "Actually i don't actually have any pets at home." He then looked at you as if you said the most obvious lie ever.

"I'm not lying. I was never allowed to have a pet especially a cat at our house, because my parents thought it may "endanger" my younger siblings' lives. But, I actually think they're the ones who might endanger it's life." you told him and giggled.

"I'm actually glad I never had one when I was little. I thought that cats actually had 9 lives, and that they could die nine times so I was willing to experiment that. And when i told mom, she immediately refused to get me a cat. Thankfully I never got one." You laughed. But you stopped when you realized, you were embarrassing yourself by telling him about your childhood.

'Oh my god! Why are you blabbering nonsense?! Now he'll think your a weirdo!'

Not to your surprise, He started laughing. You blushed furiously from embarrassment. The he stopped and started. "I know that feeling. Before I used to think that all hot-dogs were actually made from dogs' meat. And I was so scared by the thought of my family eating actual dog meat. So I used to hide my uncle's dog whenever he would bring him to our house and hide him so they won't eat him. And then, they told me the trutth and i was like... you know." He finished and laughed awkwardly.