Lauren

Original chapter title: I'm Coming Home

A/N: I'm warning you guys again, the last few chapters of this are rushed and really bad. And their prewritten. I'll make them as not-rushed as I can though, okay?

The rest of our days passed by quickly. We were all sad to have to leave Disney. But we're-thankfully- all on the same flight home from Florida. So that's good. But I'm definitely going to miss the Sunshine State.

Tris falls asleep leaning against Four's shoulder not long after we board the plane, and Zeke, Shauna, Marlene, and Uriah aren't that far behind her. Christina reads quite possibly every issure of Teen Vogue and Seventeen Magazine that she owns, and Cara reads some book that she finds interesting. I'd probably fall asleep after the first sentence, but whatever floats her boat. Or flies her plane. Or whatever that saying is.

Lynn and I, however, are far more interesting than our extremely boring friends. We watch Carrie- the original one, duh- The Hunger Games, and Pitch Perfect.

"Your sister's asleep." I say, nudging Lynn in the ribs.

She rolls her eyes. "You sure she isn't sucking face with Zeke?" We both crack up, earning a glare from a nearby businessman. We know he's a businessman because hello, he's in a gray suit. Duh.

Fat Amy says something about God punishing the one girl because she's a ginger, and we laugh even harder. Several people turn and shoot us sharp looks, which we ignore. Mostly because we're still laughing our asses off, but we still ignore them.

"We're idiots." Lynn says, still just getting over the laughing fit.

"Uh huh." I agree.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A few hours later we-finally!- get off the plane. Four takes Tris and Christina home- we all know who's getting dropped off last there- and Zeke drives home Lynn and Shauna. Uriah and Marlene all but force me into the car.

The ride is quick, with all of us laughing about the best moments of the trip. Before I know it I'm out of the car and dragging my suitcase out of the car and into my house. I walk into the kitchen and check the clock. It's three in the morning, so my parents are obviously asleep. I pull out at pen and paper and scribble down when I got home. Then I hurry upstairs to my room.

I start unpacking- might as well get it over with- and I decide that he's probably up, so I might as well text Four. Dont u do anything with Tris ;) I text.

The reply comes a few minutes later. Why would I?

U no y ;)) I shut off my volume and vibrate, not wanting to be awoken by my damn phone ringing, and I finish unpacking. I have just enought time to kick off my shoes and crawl under the freezing cold blankets before I fall asleep.

A/N: To any of you that were wondering, FOUR IS NOT CHEATING ON TRIS WITH LAUREN.

Ha a person on IG thought that.

Not naming names...

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Haha no, I'm not a Fouren shipper.

Despite the fact that it seems that way.