Follow Your Heart (Liam Payne)

DANIELLE'S POV

A typical weekend.Nothing better than a bit of rest.Sleep until noon? Hmm ..sounds good.I wake up thinking it's still early,but better looking at the clock I noticed that  my "early" has long passed and it is already four o'clock in the afternoon.Mom will kill me.We needed to be at dinner with her ​​new boyfriend in three.My parents are divorced.I still don't know reason for that..

My name is Danielle Jackson.I'm 18 and I live in London.I have my best friends,Vanessa and Anne.They're really special to me.They taught me many things and I love them.They helped me get through the most difficult periods,such as the divorce of my parents.

-=-=-=-=

It's morning.I wake up.I pulled the T-Shirt off and ran down the stairs.My mother is already waiting in the kitchen.

''Hello.'' I said looking for food.Mom tapped her foot.My mom is a wonderful woman.Yeah...I didn't even eat,she pulled me by the arm and dragged into a car.

The Past.For someone it is a very difficult period,for someone nice memories and for me it is a kind of "Achilles heel." A lot of things happened in the previous period that I somehow survived.Thanks to Vanessa and Anne.I have a feeling that in any way I can repay them because they are my rock and something to keep in my life.The support of family and real friends...

-=-=-=-=

 This is introduction.Comment and vote,this is really important to me.Love you x

Dedication to: @BelWatson because she's an amazing writer and I love all of her fan fictions.Bel you're the best! x

payne,xx