Chapter 28

-A/N-

Hey guys,I'm sorry for updating this now,I really couldn't post this earlier,I had some problems :/ Now,enjoy!

-=-=-=-=

Yes, I overreacted.I know.That's just how I am.Maybe I really need to change,but it's somehow not possible.I do not know anymore.Really. I am stubborn,but maybe this situation has further contributed to my stubbornness.I really miss my brother Michael,I need him here.I sat on the bed.Someone knocked on the door.I didn't want to answer,but this person was stubborn.

''Who is it?'' I somehow yelled as I came to the door.

''It's me.''

''Liam,please go.'' Why is my life so complicated? What is he doing in front of my door? Maybe he wants to hurt me more? 

''Not until we talk and when you apologize to your parents.You just walked out in front of them.'' He said loud.

''I don't want to talk,I'm tired enough.'' It was true,I'm just so tired of my life,this world..everyone.It's like I'm drowning but someone or something keeps me alive.

''Dani...''

''Yes?'' I leaned against the back door.

''Do you love me?'' He said,this time I felt like he was close to crying.

''You know that I love you.'' Is he really asking me that? I mean,he means everything to me,I don't want to give up because I love him so much,but sometimes he's far away from me,it's like every single day he's somehow separating.After one minute he talked.

''Then why are you acting like this?''

''Jessica.Get it?''

''Let me in,please,we need to talk.'' 

''We can talk like this,it's fine this way.''

''If not,I'll sit here in front of this door until you change your mind.'' Is he serious?

''Let's see that.'' I frowned and went to bed.

-=-=-=-=

I'm sitting in my room for four hours now.Liam didn't talk anything.He's probably gone.Opportunity for me.I slowly opened the door and yes,I was right.He's gone.I went to the living room and there was a message on the table. 

'Your mother,my dad,Anne,Vanessa,the boys and me went to those house because we saw that you wanted to be alone.We'll stay until tomorrow night.We also wanted to take you,but we didn't.You and Liam need to talk,so you have time to talk,don't forget to tidy a flat a little bit and save us some food tomorrow.I think of all,do not worry.For tonight you have the dress and heels and two tickets to a concert.You don't need to go to the concert,but the walk can be considered.Liam is now probably home and you better go and get ready,or your Beth will go crazy and I will kill you.You also have another option.Since there's reservation for two people at a restaurant you can also go there.Address is written here.I recommend the restaurant,but whatever.Basically,Liam agreed.Otherwise,I hope you read it all! Love,your sister Beth,xx! ''

God,please help me.I don't know these people,they are all crazy.I looked at the couch and saw a tight light blue dress just above the knee and white pumps with a big platform and high heel.I do not know whether to go to get ready or somehow to avoid this.Maybe it's better for us to talk about all of this.And about Jessica,I can't forget her.

Sometimes I think I'm the one to blame for all this.I always have to be smart,I always misunderstand,I'm always stubborn ...Happiness comes alone.Sometimes for happiness you don't have to give your best,because someone or something can come alone and you can be happy.Your reason for laughter,life...The reason why your heart beats,the reason you breathe,because every day is the new beginning.

Start of greater love,beginning of a new 'I love you'. The new part waiting to be written in words.Page that will each day become something greater.

Maybe a fresh start and maybe end.

-=-=-=-=

Okay guys,I know it's short but it has to be because:

1.I can't change my plans for this story

2.The next chapter will be so much longer

This is maybe boring but this is at the end so...

Finally,I've decided..This book will have 30 chapter + epilogue! Yeaah,so end is here soon :(

If you liked this,vote and comment,it means a lot!

payne,xx

NU : When I have a time :)x