Chapter 2

Finally I turned the well-known number of my friends.Anne answered it.

''Who is bothering?'' 

''Louis Tomlinson.'' I replied.

''Hey,you're bothering,aha.''

''So,I'm bothering..Huh? What if I told you what is happening with Louis and then I'll be bothering too,yea?''

''Tell me,please.''

''Well,he is...''

''He has a girlfriend? Nah...I will kill you.''

''No stupid girl. '' My friend Anne is sometimes so naive and strange.She believes people,but she doesn't know that they might hurt her.But with all her defects I love her very much.I'll never forget her help in hard times.Who hurt her,he will hurt me too.

I continued to talk.Who will explain to them that we're going to London? God,help me,please.

''Is there Vanessa,too?'' I asked Anne.

''Yes,darlin'.'' After that,I heard loud screaming.Vanessa probably is singing a song,like always.

''What do you want?'' Now it's Vanessa.I wanted to tell her that I want a million dollars,one car and more...

''You're so kind today.Yeah,turn on the speakerphone...Now listen.You can sit if you don't want a heart attack.

''You are scaring me,really.Tell us for the God's sake!'' Oh,I didn't expect that reaction,but let's pretend I didn't hear that.

''There's nothing to worry about.'' I tried to calm them.''OK.Well...well...We are going to London!''

And in that moment,reactions were like:

Wtf.  

Great joke,come up with a better one.

Are you serious?

You're kidding,tell me you are kidding Danielle Jackson!

After that,screaming.They are well known for their screams.They asked their mothers if they could go,and they allowed.So,after a while,they respond me.

''When we should arrive at the airport?''

''At nine o'clock.Be ready for tomorrow and enjoy the day,bye!

''Bye,we love you.''

With that I interrupted call.We were a bit more with David and we went to our house.I have to get ready,you know.When I got home I immediately started to get ready.I packed only the most necessary things.Four suitcases,enough? I fell asleep very quickly thinking of going to the London and on the concert.

-=-=-=-=

In the morning I got up and done everything that implies.I went downstairs and right into the kitchen to eat.Soon after,David arrived too and we went slowly to the airport.We arrived around half nine and Vanessa and Anne weren't here.

It was about twenty minutes after I arrived at the airport and they are not there.Soon I heard a woman's voice "We ask all travelers who have a flight to London at 9 am to get to the platform 14 and to hand over your luggage.Good flight."

''But they aren't here,yet.'' I thought.Goats.I called them again,but they did not answer. My mom told me to go.David gave me a piece of paper  which on was written the address and said, "This is the address of Elizabeth.Be careful."

I nodded and kissed them both.I gave my bags to some guy.I turned around and "behind" I heard someone calling me.I turned around and saw none other than Anne and Vanessa running with some suitcases.

''Are you guys crazy?'' I asked them a little annoyed.

''Don't ask me.'' Vanessa said.

''Hurry.'' I heard Anne.

They drop the bags on poor guy,pulled me by the arm and dragged me to the plane.Soon,we flew.The two of them sat in front of me and I behind them,alone.I can't listen to them screaming because I want to save my ears.I leaned back in their seats and asked them: ''Let's hear why you were late?''

''Vanessa forgot Hazza.'' Anne said.

''What? And now tell me if you are normal?! I almost missed the flight because of a teddy bear?!

''It's not just any teddy bear,it's Hazza!''  And now it's Vanessa.

''Oh sorry,please!'' Now I was really annoyed.

''Shut up and sleep there.Do not touch my Hazza,Payne's.''

''Okay,okay,goats.''

Normal conversation.First we are argue and then we're loving each other.I moved to a place specifically to the window and I stared at the sky.I thought that the sky is really the human limit,or the "limit" stretches even further.Somewhere,where human foot has not set foot.I soon fell asleep...

I dreamed it was an earthquake,whatever.When I finally woke up I figured out that my friends are calling me.They shocked me hard because I have a sound sleep.When we got off the plane we went to the coffers,of course.And,the ''poor guy'' was here.He looked at Anne and Vanessa the way my mom looks at me when I screw up something.They just snapped,took the suitcases and turned.

 Later we literally chased taxi.I literally tore out laughing when I saw Anne whistling and yelling for a cab with all the suitcases.Finally,one cab stopped.I looked again at the paper.After a not so long drive,we stopped in front of a building. I forgot to mention that David told me that we are on the top floor.And there were twenty.When we got to "our" floor I saw a beautiful girl.She spoke to me.I mean probably me.

xXx: Danielle?

-=-=-=-=

- A/N -

Another chapter :) I posted it earlier.Thanks for all readings and votes (although there is not much).I really tried to make this chapter longer and I hope you will like it.

Vote & comment please,you know how much that means to me! 

payne,xx