Why they love you in the first place

Darry loves the strong and feminist side of you, one that many other guys would find annoying. He finds your ladylike manners and your passion to be somebody very attractive.

Two-Bit loves the way you live for the present and your great sense of humor, and the way he can talk to you and you can take him serious.

Dally loves the way your eyes shine when they meet his and when he feels that you trust him as a person. Secretly, he likes that you worry, but not that much. He loves the loyal spirit in you and sees you as a raising hope. Dally loves your admiration in him.

Steve loves when you get all feisty and cocky over some thing you are an expert in. He loves your happy and reckless smile to your ugly cute tears. (Which he finds really cute). He hates to see you sad, and really loves your secret soft-hearted nature and how you really appreciate things in life.

Soda loves your sense of humor and how you always have something positive to say in the worst situations. He loves your adventurous nature and how you love him the way he loves you.

Johnny loves your down to earth and sweet calm nature. He loves the way you dream for things just like he does, and how you both make amazing made-up stories about two heroes and their adventures. He loves your vivid imagination and the fact that you see him more than a lost puppy. He likes to actually talk to you, still quiet, but not as shy. You make him feel alive.

Ponyboy loves your great curiosity in things. He loves the way you think much deeper into things than others sought it out to be. He loves your classy outlook in things and finds you hot when say something smart.