Chapter 2

"Happy birthday Jenny. Happy birthday Jenny!" I sang to my bestfriend in her apartment.

"Thankyou bestie!" She squealed and she blew the candles. She then gave me a hug after I put her cake on the table.

"Let's cut the cake.." I said as I walked to the kitchen to grab a knife. After grabbing the knife, I walked back and she grabbed my hand. She raised it and she raised her eyebrows.

"What's this? That ring looks like an engagement ring to me." She said and I sighed.

"Just eat the cake first, shall we? I'll tell you the whole story after that." I said as I gave the knife to her. She cut the cake and she sat me down.

"Now spill, I want to know.. please tell me that you hide someone from me.." She said and I shook my head.

"I went to the cake shop to buy your cake." I said pointing at the cake, "and then when I enter the shop, a guy slipped the ring to my finger and told the woman that he's with that I'm his fiancee." I

"And why.. did you bring the ring here?" She asked completely confused.

"Because it's stuck, Jen. I can't get it out." I said as I tried to pull it again. Jen even tried but she failed too.

"Do you know what this means?" She narrowed her eyes.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Something good will happen, I can feel it.. maybe fate has decided to come to you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right, I don't believe you." I said chuckling.

"Elsa, you need to take a break. You've been running your whole life. You need to experience love." She said dramatically and I chuckled.

"Not now, I don't need it now."

"What if.."

"Jen, no! Not now, I'm still so young.."

"Fine fine." Jen raised her hands and gestured me to eat the cake.

"Happy birthday, once again." I said and she rolled her eyes.

We continued to eat the cake and after this I have class so I went out and walked there. It's not that far so I'll just walk. I put my earphones on and put some music.

I looked down to see the ring and it's beautiful. I wonder who will Jayson give this to? Seeing the ring made me feel like I'm engaged when I'm totally not. Speaking about Jayson, he's more handsome now. Not to mention that he wore a black suit too.

I wonder who that woman was? Is she a model? She's beautiful and sexy. I wonder why he doesn't like her? I'm pretty sure a guy like Jayson loves to have someone like her as his girlfriend. Okay Elsa, stop thinking about Jayson.

I stopped in front of a jewelry shop and I walked in there. They greeted me politely and there's a couple of customer in there too.

"Hi uhm.. can I ask you a favor?" I asked the woman in front of me.

"Sure. What can I help you with?" She asked and I put my hand in front of her.

"It's stuck, I need to take it off." I said and she looked at me like I grew another head. She grabbed my hand and looked at my ring finger. She grabbed a gel to help but it didn't work.

"Stuck?" I turned to the guy who sat next to me. He was wearing a suit and there's a set of jewelry in front of him.

"Yes." I said and he chuckled.

"What happened?" He asked and I sighed.

"I accidentally wore it and I wanted to take it off." I said and obviously it's a lie.