Chapter 12

Jiyong POV

1 week passed waiting for Hyelin to wake up from her coma. Her condition was a little serious. Everyone was getting anxious.

Today both family visited Hyelin. Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri was here too. Taeyang found out and he was not surprised. He knew, he just wanted Hyelin to tell him the truth.

Doctor: I am doctor incharge of Miss Kwon Hyelin. I know her condition is making everyone worried but she is in a coma for now and we are not sure when will she wake up. She lost a lot of blood due to the fall. I hope everyone will play a part to support Hyelin ssi. She is physically and mentally unstable. I hope you guys wont put a lot of pressure on her.

"Thank you doc, we will heed your advise,"

The doctor smiled and all of us sat down as if we are in a meeting.

( J ) Umma: Let's just pray the best for Hyelin. I know she will make it.

Saeyeon: Kurae. Listen to Jiyong's umma. Everything will be fine. Hyelin is a strong girl.

"Lets just pray and wait for her to come to," i said looking at Hyelin then to the visitors.

Sayeon: Let's go and have lunch together and leave them to talk.

( H ) Appa: Kaja, lets have lunch together while waiting for Hyelin to come to. We have to support Hyelin with enough energy.

Everyone left for lunch except for the members and me.

Taeyang: What are you going to do?

"I do not know, she is really worrying,"

Taeyang: She dont usually get sick when she was younger but when she does, it is really bad.

"Im sorry,"

Taeyang: Why?

"I hide this important matter from you, we both did not want to tell anyone until this situation happen and Seunghyun hyung found out,"

Taeyang: Its okay. Just do me a favour. Take care of her like you take care of your Umma. I have already let her go. It is now your responsibility

I nodded and smile.

Taeyang: And even though you both sleep seperate bedrooms still be mindful of each other's feelings

Daesung: You both should habe just told us. Hhhaha! We do not mind. we will even keep this secret to ourselves.

i smiled. Everyone in that room looked at Hyelin who is peacefully sleeping.

3 days passed.

Today Seungri and I accompanied Hyelin. While the others was at our house taking care of the house and the puppies. I was looking at her when she started to move her finger.

"Yah, yah, Seungri! Hyelin's finger is moving!"

Seungri hurried to look at Hyelin.

"Yah, are you awake? Palli open your eyes,"

Seungri: Dont pressurise her.

"Then what should i do?"

Seungri: Move. (He pushed me) Hyelin ah, its me Seungri. I hope you can hear me. Everyone is worried for you, please be stronger. Everyone misses you.

"Kurae, Jilin, Lili and Jiji misses you too. The house seems empty without you. Please try to wake up. I miss you.."

I cant believe that those words just come out from my mouth.