Chapter 16

Hyelin's POV

The drama was released and it was a hit internationally. We had fan meet due to the huge reactions and the director did not expect a lot of view and this web drama to be a big hit. There were many fans all over and eversince the web drama.. Many fans started to love me and Seunghyun and started to ship us together.

'Toppin couple'

During the fan meet..

Fan 1: You both should be together! Omo! Toppin saranghae!

"Gomawo!Have a great day!"

There were many fans gave both of us couple stuff.

Seunghyun: Yah, sister in law.

"Shh, talk later,"

After the fan meet, we went home. Seunghyun was with me and i placed all the fan gifts on the table.

"Home sweet home," i said smiling.

Seunghyun: Let us see what did the fans give us.

We looked at all the gifts and there was rings, necklace, bracelet, teddies and more.

Seunghyun: Let's use this ring okay?

"Yah! Are you crazy?"

Seunghyun: Ani? It is a gift of course we have to use it.

"Whatever,"

Seunghyun: You do know we will be acting for a movie.

"Tsk, ne, ne. More days with you," i said sarcastically

Seunghyun: Good. Great. More Topplin scenes.

Seunghyun stayed for quite a long time and he went back home. As for me i went into my room and start to get ready to sleep.

Suddenly it got a little noisy downstairs, i went down to see Jiyong drunk and he is with a bottle of alcohol.

"Yah!" I said hurrying down.

I looked at him and took his bottle of alcohol.

"Yah! What happen? You stink do you know that?"

Jiyong: Woo, flowers is you. Everything is you. Omo, is it you?

I put his arm around me and i help him up to his room.

"Aishh! Jeongmal!" I pushed him to the bed

He laughed and mumbled to himself. I quickly took a bowl of ice cold water and wiped his body. I changed his clothing and put him to sleep.

"So troublesome," i said looking at him

I switched off his light and i went to sleep.

The next morning, i prepared for him breakfast and coffee and left a note.

Jiyong's POV

I woke up to see myself on my bed and my clothes changed. I quickly run to Hyelin's room but no one was there. I went down but there was no one too. Only the dining table,there was food and a note.

'I went for my schedule already,have your breakfast and coffee, have a great day. Your beautiful wife'

"Tsk, what beautiful,"

I quickly took out my phone and texted her.

Chat convo

Me: Yah, did you change for me?

Hyelin: Then?

Me: Why didnt you ask me for permission?

Hyelin: i did.