Chapter 23

Hyelin's POV

The next two weeks i did not talk to Jiyong much. I just nodded and shook my head if he talk to me. We did not sleep in the same room also.

Dean: There will be no schedule for this two months. Go and take a rest for now okay? Except for your last at Hong kong okay?

I nodded my head and went to meet Hyorin in a cafe.

Hyorin: How is your movie?

"It will be out next 2 weeks,"

Hyorin: Kurae.. So will you be going for the award that will be held next week?

"Yup. I have to, i will be one of the announcer and guest,"

Hyorin: Ah kurae.. Cheer up babe.

I smiled.

That was when i had an idea.

Next two days.

In the morning, at about 2 am i quickly got ready, took my luggage out and tiptoed to my car and drove off to the airport.

Call convo

Sayeon: Ne?

"Unnie, i need yr help,"

Sayeon: Wae?

"I am going to Hongkong to get ready for an award show....and...i recently fought with Jiyong oppa, he have no idea i am going today soo.. "

Sayeon: Why did you guys fight?

"Ani, just some stuff. Help me look out for him if he goes to umma's house,"

Sayeon: Yah? Umma did not tell you? She went honeymoon with appa to Busan,

"Ah kurae, good. Then, if he looks for you say you don't know arachi,"

Sayeon: Aigoo.

"Jebal unnie? I will buy you something from Hong Kong,"

Sayeon: Okay good, make sure!

"Ne, ne,i am going off soon, bye"

Sayeon: Hmm, ne.

I put down the phone and saw Dean oppa running to me

Dean: Yah? Are you sure?

"Ne, ne, do not worry about me. You better come earlier next week arachi?"

Dean: I already informed all the stylist and the dress you will be wearing will be brought together with the stylist

"Ne, you could have just called me, i will get going then,"

We bid goodbye and i quickly went inside. I bumped into someone when i was looking down walking.

A very nice scent came from that person.

I look up to apologised and he was using a mask.

"Mian, mian,"

Guy: Oh? Hyelin sunbaenim?

"Huh? Ne,"

Guy: I am a huge fan of you, i am Kim Jiwon.

"Oh, annyeong,"

Jiwon: Dont you recognise me?

"Hmm, i have seen you somewhere,"

Jiwon: Bobby?