Chapter 19

Hyelin's POV.

He drive us around first so that we know where to go. And brought us to a villa.

Yunchang: Here you go. I will leave the car here and i already set your GPS. If there is anything just give me a call.

"Oh, are you going already?"

Yunchang: Sadly yes, i will see you soon. Then. Oh and your appa ask me to labelled your room with Jiyong.

"Ne,"

I hug him tightly and he went off with a motorcycle.

The boys was inside awed seeing the villa.

Daesung: Heol!

T.O.P is already in his room and he share his room with Seungri.

Seungri opened the refrigerator.

Seungri: Wa! YOUR YUNCHANG PROBABLY FILLED THE REFRIGERATIR WITH FOOD AND INGREDIENTS ALREADY!

"Jinjja? Daebak!"

Since it is in the morning, the environment was quiet. I went into my room and Jiyong's and he was unpacking some stuff.

Jiyong: I already placed your toothbrush, shower foam, towels inside the toilets already.

"Ne, gomawo,"

My luggage was unopen and i placed all my newly bought clothings inside the wardrobe and my makeup pouch on the mirror table.

"Oppa, i will rest first okay? i am really tired,"

Jiyong: Ne go ahead.

I slept for 3 hours or so and i woke up and went down to see the rest. But only Jiyong was downstairs taking photos.

"Oppa, where is the rest?"

Jiyong: They went out shopping.

"Why didnt you follow?"

Jiyongg: I wont leave you alone of course.

"Ouhh,"

Jiyong: Let's go to a beach nearby!

"MWO?"

Jiyong:Palli, change to something more comfortable to go to a beach

"B.b.bbbut"

He went up and took my pink victoria secret bikini and passed it to me. I can't do anything So i use it with my denim shorts. So it is not to exposed.

Jiyong use a sleeveless white top with a shorts and he gave a couple sunglass for me.

"Gomawo," i said smiling

He took out his phone and took a selfie with both of us in it. We went to beach walking and we held each other hands. While walking on the beach, which there was not a lot of people. Less than 30 people was there.i look at him

"Oppa? Why are you like this?'

Jiyong: Wae? This is how i show my love for my wife.

I smiled and look at him in his eyes. It was the first time i held hand with him and talk really lovingly.

Jiyong: Stand there. Let me take a photo of you.

"Anii..."

He snap my photos using his mobile phone.

"Yah, oppa!"

Jiyong: Aigoo so pretty.

He took out his go pro that was really long and he took videos of us. I walk with him. Laugh, played and joke around with him. It was a first time today and i am really happy.

It was already in the evening, we head back to the villa. And the boys was not back yet.

Jiyong: Where did the boys go? Until now they have not come home.

"hmm,"

He closed the doors of the front door and switched on the air condition.

"Aigoo, i am so tired,"

Jiyong: Where should we go tomorrow?

"Molla? Let's just go around,"

Jiyong: Let's start cooking dinner?

"Let's go"

I wish time would stay like this where i do not need to hide him and where he talk to me in that manner.

I switched on big bang's songs and blast it off while we cook. While cooking we played around like couples do. While i was cutting the ingredients, a pair of arms go through my arms and i felt his arm hugging me. I smiled.

Jiyong: You are the best. Gomawo. (He whispered)

I turned around and look at him, i o
put my arm around his neck and look into his eyes.

"I love it this way, it is only you and me"

Jiyong: I love it too. (His lips touches my cheeks)

After everything.. we finished cooking. We got ready to start barbeque. That was when the boys are back.

"Yah, where did you guys go?" I asked

Seunghyun: Woah woah, bikini? Where did you both go?

Daesung:We went around. And shopped for foods and also clothings. You?

"The beach nearby,"

Seungri: Woo the meat smelll!!

All of us gathered and eat, we chat and chat. Played around. Until it was at night. All of us drained out and went to sleep.

Inside our room.

Jiyong: i will sleep on the couch then..

"Oppa! Ani gwenchana. Sleep here" i said smiling

Jiyong: Really?

I nodded my head and he slept beside me. He took my arm and made me hug him.