All in the Family

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

The door bell to the Smiths beautiful three story mansion rang. Ding Dong, the door bell rang again. " Comming", yelled Brenda as she came running down the stair case.

Brenda opened the house door and was so excited to see her beautiful daughter Devin, her husband Jason along with their handome twin boys standing before her.

" OHHHH MMMYYY GOSSHHH, come here and give me a hug" she said as she embraced her daughter. " GRANDMA" the twins Aaron and Kyle yelled. Brenda couldn't help but think that Devin and Jason made some beuatiful baby boys.

Aaron had light skin with a short fro of silky curls, and looked so cute when he smiled, even though he was missing a tooth in the front, while Kyle on the other hand had long braided ponytail going down his back, with dimples so deep you would have thought Lauren Londen was his mother.

Brenda could tell that her grandchildren got their long and good hair texture from their father Jason, whom is often mistaken to look like Christan Keyes. Brenda was glad her daughter married some one as succesfual as him.

In fact at times she envied her daughter. Jason was a handsome man, and even though she knew she was wrong, she couldnt help but think lustful thoughts of this man. She often had thoughts of his strong muscular and slightly tattoed arms being around her, picking her up, throwing her on a bed and pleasuring her and..

"MOM!!!!!" Devin yelled for what seemed like the tenth time trying to get her mothers attention. Brenda was embarresed, not like anyone could hear her inner most personal thoughts, but the fact that she had the ardacity to think such thoughts in front of her daughter and her grandkids.

"Oh honey Im so sorry what were you saying".

" I was saying are you gonna let us in? Its kinda of hot out here, and I dont want to get all musky before dads press confrence."

Brenda felt stupid for not even letting her her family in. "Oh my bad come in, come in."

Jason was the last one in, and thought he seen Brenda staring at him, but decided against his better judgement to brush it off, I mean this was his mother in law for God sakes.

" Hello Mrs.Brenda" Jason said as he leaned forward to embrace his mother-in-law in a warm hug. Brenda could smell his colgne and soap infused sent lingering in her nose, and came so close to letting a slight moan exscape her mouth.

"How many times have I told you Jason, that you can call my mother mom, she dosent mind."

Brenda just smiled and agreed with Devin, but deep inside she was a little pissed off at her, Jason calling her mom made her seem so much older in her mind then what she wanted to be.

"Why dont you guys go upstairs and get settled in the guess room. The limo should be here in about an hour to come pick us for your fathers press conference." Brenda stated.

"Oh yeah speaking of dad, were is he?" Devin asked before heading up the stairs.

"Oh he had to leave a little early, but dont worry he will meet us their, and were having dinner at here afterwords."

" Oh ok, oh yeah and by the way Cassey called and said she would be here in about ten or fifteen minutes." Devin said

"Ok Ill go make the twins some snacks. Im pretty sure you guys must be starved since that long plane ride from Washington."

?" Trust me when I say you have know clue. Oh And mom" ,Devin said before heading up the stairs

"Yes sweetheart?" " Its really good seeing you", and with that Devin went up the stairs to go check on her husband and the twins.