Last Supper part 2

" Korey?" Brenda said, a little shocked to see the girl whom had been missing most of the day in front of her.

"Yes mother its me." Korey stated with a slight smirk.

"Well come on over here and give me a hug" Brenda said a little timidly. With a sigh Korey walked over and hugged her mother, however it was one of those awkward

"I don't really want you to touch me" type hugs.

Devin noticed how her sister greeted her mother and mentally rolled her eyes at her sisters child-like behavior.

Devin always had a little grudge against her baby sister. To Devin Korey was the evil character in the movies, whom always seemed to get their way in the end. Korey had beautiful hazel almost green like eyes, that made many men get weak in the knees and medium length brown hair that was light and flowing.

She had a petite body with curves in all the right places. Overall Korey Nicole was an absolutely beautiful yet seductress women.

" Well don't all come greet me at once" Korey stated to the still shocked family that was looking before her.

"Come here sweet heart." Greg said embracing his daughter." You look so beautiful", Greg said picking his daughter up and spinning her around in his death grip.

" Oh my gosh Dad your squeezing the life out of me" Korey laughed.

"OH my bad honey its just, wow its been so long honey I've missed you", Greg said with so much emotion.

" Its okay dad I miss you too." and with a laugh Greg finally let go of his daughter.

" Its nice to see you Korey, but I should probably be getting ready to head out seeing its getting so late", Dean said.

" I for one would have to second that, besides I need to catch up on some zzz's. Greg stated.

" Me too, just let me finish cleaning the rest of this table", Brenda said.

" Oh mom don't worry about it. Ill finish everything down here. " Devin told her mother. " Are you sure?" " Positive."

" Well alright Ill see you guys in the morning." and with that Dean, Brenda and Greg had left the room.

The dinning room had gotten quiet and slightly awkward. In fact it was so quiet that you could hear every breath, and heartbeat, of every person remaining in that room.

" Well hello Korey." Brent said sarcastically looking her up and down. " Hello Brent , hows life going for ya?" Korey said with her signture smirk.

" Oh my life's doing just find, ya know just enjoying my ONE wife whom I'm COMMITTED to LOVE and will always remain FAITH FULL to" Brent stated giving slight jabs to Korey revolving her relationship with James.

" Awww, how beautiful. Hey did you ever get a job, I no its been hard seeing that Cassy has to support you and all." Korey said

"You know what Korey Im getttin sick and tired of your..."

"ENOUGH" Jason said interrupting the two befor their argument escaladed. Brents known Korey for a while now seeing that him and Cassy started dating back in high school, and Brent never knew what it was, but it was just something about Korey that gave him a bad vibe.

" Don't let her get to you" Devin said whispering in her brother- in- laws ear. The two always seemed to be on the same page when it came down to their dislike for Korey." Yeah well all Im saying is somebody better watch the little heffa before she get got!" Brent mumbled to the side.

"Broke ass" Korey said so that only Brent heard it. "Whatchu say? Yall betta get her" Brent stated getting his body positioned in a "fighting stance"

" Anyways" Korey stated flipping her hair so that it slightly hit Brent in the face.

" Hello Jason you look rather nice." she said giving Jason her signature seductry smirk. " Uhh, hey Korey" Jason said a bit intimidated by her smirk. " Well are you gonna give me a hug or what".

" I like the or what option better." Devin mumbled. Jason embraced Korey in a hug a second to long for Devins liking. " Yea huggy time is over." Devin said pulling her husband back, while gripping his collar.

"Well damn, Devin it was just a hug. Besides at least he was willing to greet me . Whats wrong? You don't know how to speak?" Korey said giving her sis a little bit of sass .

" First of all I don't care if it were a hug or a handshake I don't trust your little sneaky ass when it comes down to anything involving my husband, and second the last time I thought greeting works both ways" Devin said giving just as much sass and attitude to her sister.

" Preach Sista!" Brent said instigating the feud between the two sisters.

" Besides, you over here hype and excited to greet my man, yet I have one time to have seen you greet your own." At that moment everybody looked up to see James whom had quietly been sitting down, pretending to still be eating his food.

" You know what I don't need this from you or, your no job having ass" Korey said pointing to Devin and Brent. "Ooo let me get a her just one time, I got this new signature upper cut move....." Brent said as he attempted to get up from his seat, but Devin pushed him down.

" James lets go!" Korey said heading up the stairs to the guest room in which her and James would be sleeping in .

" Look you guys I'm sorry for her behavior, shes probably just a little cranky from the flight, and needs a little rest." James stated. "JAMES!" Korey stated from the top of the stair case.

"Goodnight" he said with a worried expression on his face as he ran upstairs.

"Ugh I swear I can't stand her" Devin said

~Ok so here's another chapter, I have a lot I want to do with this story, but before I continue on I want you guys opinion if I should continue or not so please vote and Comment :) !