Home sweet Home

Brenda was shocked at the man that stood in front of her. It had been almost two years since she had last seen him. He stood about six three with those same breath taking sapphire blue eyes.

He was wearing a nice black suite with a white shirt and a red tie, overall he was still the most attractive white man she had ever seen her life.

" James?'', said Brenda but it came out as more of a question.

" James Hopkins is that you?". "Uhh yes ma'm Mrs. Smith its me", James said nervously. " Come here and give me a hug! Its quite sometime since I last seen you.

" James embraced his mother in law in a nice warm hug.

After a few seconds of embrace Brenda finally stopped ignoring the question that was really at task, as she helped him in the house.

" James?" asked Brenda, sighing because he knew by the sound of her tone what her next question was going to be. "Yes Mrs. Smith?". "Were is she"? "Well this morning..."

"Oh my gosh James is that you?" Cassy asked excitedly. She unintentionally interrupted James and Brendas conversation as she wobbled her little petite self over to her brother in law to give him a hug.

"Cassy", James said, and eventually the whole house was greeting him and embracing him with so much love, due to the fact it had been almost a year since they had seen the man. "Wheres Korey?", Cassy asked. James tensed up, and it seemed as if the whole house went quiet.

"Well see thats what I was trying to explain to your mother, you see Korey..." "Ain't coming is she? I knew it! Just like her to miss out on our fathers important day, and the nerve she has to let her husband come all the way from San Diego by himself", Devin rambled " Enough Devin! Can you please let the man finish what he was saying!" Cassy said to her sister. It had not even been a full day, and already her older sister was getting on nagging aimlessly on Korey. "Now, can you please continue what you were saying, James?", Cassy stated.

"Uhhh yes, well basically she got really sick this morning, she thinks its something she had for breakfast, and now she just decided to take a delayed flight on our jet, but know worries she'll be here." James said more towards Devin than anyone else. "MMMMHMMMM." Devin and Brent mumbled together. BEEP BEEP.

"Well that's the limo, its time for us to get going. We'll just have to meet Korey When she gets their." Brenda stated trying to get the family gathered to go to the limo, but she made sure that James was the last one to leave. Pulling him to the side Brenda said

" James are you sure that's why Korey didn't come with you? Are you two ok?" James blue eyes got wide by the question, and Brenda recognized this.

"Yes Mrs. Brendaa, and me and your daughter are doing just fine." James stated trying to give Brenda a convencing smile, but Brenda knew better. " Okay hun", and with they headed to the limousine.

Greg had just arived at the councel building were the press confrence for his swearing in for govenor was being held. He ran into his office only to catch his best friend, whom was also head of the security, Dean.

"Hey my main man Dean whats up.... you okay?" Greg asked, cause by the mean scowl his friend was giving him he kinda figured he wasn't.

"Lets see whats up? Am I Okay? How about the fact I got a call from Brenda earliar today asking to see you, seeing the fact you had some "meeting" to attend this morning, or the fact that my best friend decided to go mess around with some PYT(pretty young thang), when he knows he has a huge day today or the fact that.."

" Okay, man I understand your upset but calm down." Greg said interrupting his friend. "Why don't we go in my office and talk about this, before somebody hears your old loud Austraillian ass." As Greg closed the door to his office he said " Listen man I can explain."